This board has been so helpful to me in planning my trips. I am a woman in my 60's traveling with my 30ish year old daughter.We are considering a trip to Java, Borneo and Bali in August. Once in Bali, we are thinking of:
2 days Ubud
3 days Flores Islands to see the Komodo Dragons
and then the Beach, 31/2 days with our flight leaving on the 4th day. The question is which beach? Sanur has been recommended to us and I am not sure of where to stay or would one of the other beach areas be a better choice? We are adventurous, however not into a bar scene or need lots of night life. Also, are 4 days on a beach too much? Is there somewhere else to spend that time? Should we add another day to Ubud?
Actually, in thinking about Borneo-we are planning to be on a boat for 2 days to get into the areas where the orangutans are-any thoughts?
Thank you so much. Any input is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://wrinklerewindfrance.com/ultavive-garcinia-france/
- 2 Testo Max Hd - Complete Solution for All Your Body & Sexual Weekness
- 3 Luggage size China ?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 15 Sri Lanka in August
- 16 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 17 India itinerary critique please
- 18 Japan/Korea/HK
- 19 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 22 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 23 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?