This board has been so helpful to me in planning my trips. I am a woman in my 60's traveling with my 30ish year old daughter.We are considering a trip to Java, Borneo and Bali in August. Once in Bali, we are thinking of:
2 days Ubud
3 days Flores Islands to see the Komodo Dragons
and then the Beach, 31/2 days with our flight leaving on the 4th day. The question is which beach? Sanur has been recommended to us and I am not sure of where to stay or would one of the other beach areas be a better choice? We are adventurous, however not into a bar scene or need lots of night life. Also, are 4 days on a beach too much? Is there somewhere else to spend that time? Should we add another day to Ubud?
Actually, in thinking about Borneo-we are planning to be on a boat for 2 days to get into the areas where the orangutans are-any thoughts?
Thank you so much. Any input is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Change my Itinerary?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 11 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 12 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report