This board has been so helpful to me in planning my trips. I am a woman in my 60's traveling with my 30ish year old daughter.We are considering a trip to Java, Borneo and Bali in August. Once in Bali, we are thinking of:
2 days Ubud
3 days Flores Islands to see the Komodo Dragons
and then the Beach, 31/2 days with our flight leaving on the 4th day. The question is which beach? Sanur has been recommended to us and I am not sure of where to stay or would one of the other beach areas be a better choice? We are adventurous, however not into a bar scene or need lots of night life. Also, are 4 days on a beach too much? Is there somewhere else to spend that time? Should we add another day to Ubud?
Actually, in thinking about Borneo-we are planning to be on a boat for 2 days to get into the areas where the orangutans are-any thoughts?
Thank you so much. Any input is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.garciniacambogialean.com/provixin
- 2 Japan/Korea/HK
- 3 Thai Elephants
- 4 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 5 Khalsa Engineering Works
- 6 Buy house/ Rent House in Thailand
- 7 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 17 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 21 Mumbai short visit
- 22 which city should i start from first
- 23 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 24 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 25 Sri Lanka in August