I have just got back from Bali with my 3 year old and 10month old and want to go back asap!
We stayed at Padma Legian which was great, however would like another recommendation for next time.
My must haves is its appropriateness for young children and families.. this is our number 1- with a kids pool, family vibe and babysitting/kids club (although they are too young at moment).
We also would like family room/2 bed or adjourning rooms.
Next is an adult vibe in a part of th resort so we can get out and relax without the kids..
Aim for the holiday is to relax and enjoy family time as well as have some kid-free adult time sounds perfect!
If you could recommend area and hotel that would be great
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The best way to My Son
- 2 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 3 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 4 Terracotta Warriors
- 5 hiking japan sept
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 8 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 9 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 10 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 13 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 16 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 shanghai for 4 days
- 21 Budget Servied Apt
- 22 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 23 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 25 Himeji Castle - luggage storage