I have just got back from Bali with my 3 year old and 10month old and want to go back asap!
We stayed at Padma Legian which was great, however would like another recommendation for next time.
My must haves is its appropriateness for young children and families.. this is our number 1- with a kids pool, family vibe and babysitting/kids club (although they are too young at moment).
We also would like family room/2 bed or adjourning rooms.
Next is an adult vibe in a part of th resort so we can get out and relax without the kids..
Aim for the holiday is to relax and enjoy family time as well as have some kid-free adult time sounds perfect!
If you could recommend area and hotel that would be great
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 2 Best Of Nepal Tour
- 3 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 shanghai for 4 days
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 17 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 18 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 19 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 22 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 23 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 24 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 25 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip