My wife and I are looking to go to Bali in the middle of May. It looks like we'd probably fly into Denpasar. From there - what should we do? We're looking for more of a relaxing beach vacation but we love hiking and seeing the outdoors too. We're just looking to go somewhere different and we've heard great things about Bali. Is it easy to get around or should we just plan on sticking to 1 or 2 places?
Any recommendations would be great. We'll probably have anywhere from 8-10 days there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Change my Itinerary?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 11 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 12 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report