My wife and I are looking to go to Bali in the middle of May. It looks like we'd probably fly into Denpasar. From there - what should we do? We're looking for more of a relaxing beach vacation but we love hiking and seeing the outdoors too. We're just looking to go somewhere different and we've heard great things about Bali. Is it easy to get around or should we just plan on sticking to 1 or 2 places?
Any recommendations would be great. We'll probably have anywhere from 8-10 days there.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 18OO:681:7208 installation C0NTACT KODAK Tec*h
- 2 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 6 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 7 Hotel Chang Mai
- 8 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 9 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 12 Thailand
- 13 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia