We are looking at Bali for our wedding in June 2015.
I've looked at various different hotels/locations and costs over the past week, but what I wanted to find out was if anyone had any suggestions for a really small/boutique hotel. I had originally only considered beach-locations, but then saw the Maya Ubud Resort and how beautiful that was.
Price wise - for 7-10 days, we would be looking at paying up to £3500 for the hotel.
Any tips/suggestions will be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RESET YAHOO @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 982 8520Techni* SUPP0
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 4 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 5 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 6 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 7 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 8 Sri Lanka in December
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 11 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 12 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 13 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 14 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 15 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 16 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 17 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 18 Hong Kong
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 25 Budget Servied Apt