We are looking at Bali for our wedding in June 2015.
I've looked at various different hotels/locations and costs over the past week, but what I wanted to find out was if anyone had any suggestions for a really small/boutique hotel. I had originally only considered beach-locations, but then saw the Maya Ubud Resort and how beautiful that was.
Price wise - for 7-10 days, we would be looking at paying up to £3500 for the hotel.
Any tips/suggestions will be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/gain-xt/
- 2 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 3 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 6 Tokyo daytrip
- 7 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 13 Taiwan confusion..
- 14 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 15 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 16 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 17 Laos- two weeks in January
- 18 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 19 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 20 Visa for India
- 21 Snapshots From Kerala
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Other than Kyoto?
- 24 Japan itinerary advice
- 25 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?