We are looking at Bali for our wedding in June 2015.
I've looked at various different hotels/locations and costs over the past week, but what I wanted to find out was if anyone had any suggestions for a really small/boutique hotel. I had originally only considered beach-locations, but then saw the Maya Ubud Resort and how beautiful that was.
Price wise - for 7-10 days, we would be looking at paying up to £3500 for the hotel.
Any tips/suggestions will be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Cursine
- 6 Ben Thanh Market
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Trekking outside Sapa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Place to stay Hue
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam