We'll be arriving in Bali around 2pm in March. I see that there are several other international flights that arrive around the same time. We'd prefer to not wait in long lines and to exit the airport as quickly as possible. Does anyone have a reputable VOA service provider they recommend? From my understanding, the DSP airport has recently wrapped up renovations. I'm not sure if this has helped to alleviate long lines. Thanks in advance.
Bali -- Visa on Arrival
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 2 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 5 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 6 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 7 Takayama ideas in April?
- 8 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 9 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 10 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 13 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 14 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 15 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 16 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 17 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 18 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 19 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 20 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 21 India
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans