We'll be arriving in Bali around 2pm in March. I see that there are several other international flights that arrive around the same time. We'd prefer to not wait in long lines and to exit the airport as quickly as possible. Does anyone have a reputable VOA service provider they recommend? From my understanding, the DSP airport has recently wrapped up renovations. I'm not sure if this has helped to alleviate long lines. Thanks in advance.
Bali -- Visa on Arrival
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 3 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 4 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 5 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 6 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 7 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 8 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 9 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 10 How safe is Delhi/India
- 11 Malaria
- 12 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 13 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 14 Vietnam and coffee
- 15 I'm going to Japan!
- 16 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 17 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Cherry blossom
- 20 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 21 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport