We'll be arriving in Bali around 2pm in March. I see that there are several other international flights that arrive around the same time. We'd prefer to not wait in long lines and to exit the airport as quickly as possible. Does anyone have a reputable VOA service provider they recommend? From my understanding, the DSP airport has recently wrapped up renovations. I'm not sure if this has helped to alleviate long lines. Thanks in advance.
Bali -- Visa on Arrival
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 2 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 6 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 7 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 8 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 9 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 10 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 13 First time to srilanka
- 14 where can i find replica handbags
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!