Can I do all three in a month? A bit lost in my planning. I have never been to this part of Asia and don't know where to start. I do not want commercial tourism. Want to experience the day to day traditional living, of course fine local food and the beach. Will stay in private houses...seem to be some good ones on Airbnb. Any info to throw at me, I would welcome. The only definite on my list is Ubud but want a lot of beach time. So, won't stay there long.
Bali, Viet Nam , Cambodia
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 9 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 10 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 16 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 19 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 20 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 21 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 22 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 23 Indian Visa
- 24 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?