Can I do all three in a month? A bit lost in my planning. I have never been to this part of Asia and don't know where to start. I do not want commercial tourism. Want to experience the day to day traditional living, of course fine local food and the beach. Will stay in private houses...seem to be some good ones on Airbnb. Any info to throw at me, I would welcome. The only definite on my list is Ubud but want a lot of beach time. So, won't stay there long.
Bali, Viet Nam , Cambodia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Kashmir today
- 4 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 5 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 6 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 7 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 10 Triple Room in Singapore
- 11 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 12 What I like about Mumbai
- 13 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 14 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 15 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 16 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 20 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 21 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 22 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 23 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 24 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 25 Having doubts with China