I saw in the previews for next week's Amazing Race episode on March 10 that they will be in Bali. For anyone who watches US TV or is planning to go to Bali like I am, we may learn something. It should be interesting to see where they went while filming on Bali.
Bali to be featured on "Amazing Race" show March 10, 2013
View all Asia activity »
- 1 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 2 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 3 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 4 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 5 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 6 Magical India
- 7 Visit To Goa
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 11 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 12 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 13 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 16 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 19 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 20 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 South East Asia
- 23 India's Online VISA Application
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand