I saw in the previews for next week's Amazing Race episode on March 10 that they will be in Bali. For anyone who watches US TV or is planning to go to Bali like I am, we may learn something. It should be interesting to see where they went while filming on Bali.
Bali to be featured on "Amazing Race" show March 10, 2013
- 1 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 2 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 white sand beaches in thailand
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 Udaipur, India
- 8 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 9 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 12 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 13 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 14 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 15 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 16 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 17 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 18 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 19 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 20 where to go in SE Asia
- 21 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 22 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 23 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 24 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 25 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality