Hello- We have fairly recently moved to Perth, Australia from the U.S. Looking to book a holiday next year to celebrate 10 year anniversary. Will most likely be in Sept or October 2012 and probably only about 5 nights or so. Have never been to Asia and we're looking for a relaxing, beachy getaway, maybe some surfing, but not required. What do you all recommend? I'm fluctuating between Bali, Phuket or other Thai beach areas, and Langkawi. Am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help.
Bali, Thailand or Malaysia? From Perth
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 2 Recommended - Book Halong Bay Cruise Vietnam - with Darian Culbert
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 5 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 6 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 7 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 8 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 9 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 12 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 13 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 14 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 15 Japan Itinerary for May
- 16 Thai island escape
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 19 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 South Korea 5 days
- 25 Japan -OAT tour