Hello- We have fairly recently moved to Perth, Australia from the U.S. Looking to book a holiday next year to celebrate 10 year anniversary. Will most likely be in Sept or October 2012 and probably only about 5 nights or so. Have never been to Asia and we're looking for a relaxing, beachy getaway, maybe some surfing, but not required. What do you all recommend? I'm fluctuating between Bali, Phuket or other Thai beach areas, and Langkawi. Am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help.
Bali, Thailand or Malaysia? From Perth
- 1 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 2 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 7 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 12 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 13 Sri Lanka
- 14 Suggestion for Bali
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 20 Hello, Vietnam
- 21 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 22 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 23 Kashmir or Nepal
- 24 Udaipur, India
- 25 Ipoh