Hello- We have fairly recently moved to Perth, Australia from the U.S. Looking to book a holiday next year to celebrate 10 year anniversary. Will most likely be in Sept or October 2012 and probably only about 5 nights or so. Have never been to Asia and we're looking for a relaxing, beachy getaway, maybe some surfing, but not required. What do you all recommend? I'm fluctuating between Bali, Phuket or other Thai beach areas, and Langkawi. Am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help.
Bali, Thailand or Malaysia? From Perth
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 2 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 3 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 4 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 5 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 6 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 7 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 8 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 9 2-3 days in Georgia
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 12 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 13 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 14 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 15 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 16 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 17 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 18 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 19 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 20 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 21 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 22 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 23 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 24 Japan in July?
- 25 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!