Hello- We have fairly recently moved to Perth, Australia from the U.S. Looking to book a holiday next year to celebrate 10 year anniversary. Will most likely be in Sept or October 2012 and probably only about 5 nights or so. Have never been to Asia and we're looking for a relaxing, beachy getaway, maybe some surfing, but not required. What do you all recommend? I'm fluctuating between Bali, Phuket or other Thai beach areas, and Langkawi. Am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help.
Bali, Thailand or Malaysia? From Perth
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 2 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 3 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 6 independent travel in India
- 7 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 8 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Magical India
- 11 geisha performance
- 12 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 13 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 14 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 15 Trip report China
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 18 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 19 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 20 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 21 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 22 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.