Hello- We have fairly recently moved to Perth, Australia from the U.S. Looking to book a holiday next year to celebrate 10 year anniversary. Will most likely be in Sept or October 2012 and probably only about 5 nights or so. Have never been to Asia and we're looking for a relaxing, beachy getaway, maybe some surfing, but not required. What do you all recommend? I'm fluctuating between Bali, Phuket or other Thai beach areas, and Langkawi. Am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help.
Bali, Thailand or Malaysia? From Perth
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon In sept
- 2 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 3 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 4 Vietnam October 2014
- 5 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 6 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 7 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 8 where can i find replica handbags
- 9 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 12 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Indonesian visa update
- 17 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 18 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 19 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 20 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 21 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)