We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Problems at 12,000'
- 3 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 4 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 7 Which Putu in Bali????
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 10 Japan, japan
- 11 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 12 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 13 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 14 Hong Kong restaurants
- 15 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 16 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 17 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 18 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 19 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 22 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 23 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria