We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 2 July itinerary in Japan
- 3 India and Nepal 2014
- 4 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 5 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 6 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 8 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 9 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 10 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 11 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 12 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 13 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 14 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 16 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 17 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 18 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 19 Where in Bali should we stay
- 20 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 21 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 22 Vietnam or Brazil
- 23 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 24 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 25 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand