We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 2 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 5 Driving in Laos
- 6 Best Taiwan Sites
- 7 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 8 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 9 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 11 Passport Safety
- 12 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 13 My trip report from the Philippines
- 14 Art in Shanghai
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 17 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 18 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 19 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 20 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 21 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 22 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 23 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 24 Thailand mid-December
- 25 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?