We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 3 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 4 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 5 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 12 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 13 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 14 South East Asia
- 15 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 16 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 17 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 18 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 19 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 20 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 21 Indian Visa
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?