We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 17 Day Itinerary
- 2 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 3 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 4 Singapore
- 5 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 6 Asia Tour Companies
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Ready for tmr’s match?? RUGBY 7s!
- 9 India at the end of May
- 10 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 11 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 12 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 13 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 14 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 15 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 16 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 17 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 18 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 19 singapore accomodation?
- 20 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 21 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 22 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 23 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 24 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip