We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 2 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 5 Kashmir today
- 6 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 7 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 8 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 9 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 10 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 14 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 15 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 16 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 17 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 18 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Triple Room in Singapore
- 21 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 22 What I like about Mumbai
- 23 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 24 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 25 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary