We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 Japan Itinerary for May
- 3 South Korea 5 days
- 4 Japan -OAT tour
- 5 Thai island escape
- 6 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 11 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 12 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 13 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 14 General question
- 15 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 16 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 17 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 18 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 19 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 20 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 21 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 22 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 23 Phuket Hotel
- 24 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!