We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 3 Phuket
- 4 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 6 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 Phones in Asia
- 12 Japan in December
- 13 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 14 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 15 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 16 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 17 India Add-on
- 18 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 19 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 22 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 23 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 24 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 25 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii