We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 2 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 3 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 4 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 5 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 6 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 11 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 12 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 13 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 14 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 15 India - 2 Days only
- 16 China with Collette Tours
- 17 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 19 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 21 Beach selection in Thailand
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 Burma river cruise
- 24 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 25 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand