We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 4 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 5 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 6 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 7 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Malaysia travel route help!
- 10 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 11 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 12 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 13 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 14 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 15 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 16 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 17 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 18 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 19 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 best dining in Kyoto
- 22 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 23 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 24 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip