We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 2 Buying Insurance for Motorcycle Tours in Vietnam???
- 3 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 4 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 5 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 6 Adelphi Suites
- 7 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 10 Clothing needs
- 11 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 12 Nancy Chandler maps
- 13 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 14 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 15 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 16 Help re. Visa.
- 17 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 20 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 21 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 22 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 25 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?