We are 4 families travelling to Bali at the end of this month to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday. We are looking for a truly Balinese restaurant where we can celebrate her birthday - we are 18 people - adults and older teenagers. Ideally she would like something on or overlooking the beach but most of these are quite pricey and quite westernized. We will be staying at Nusa Dua at the time of her birthday but are happy to travel to Sanur, Seminyak , Kuta, Petitengetat - basically anywhere in that area. I was wondering if someone perhaps knows of a hidden gem where we could celebrate with her. We have looked at places like La Lucciola but with our weak currency (South African rands) this works out to be quite an expensive restaurant - any suggestions anyone?
Bali Restaurant - to celebrate a 50th
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is Diu,india nice to place to travel?
- 2 Travel during China national week?
- 3 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 4 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 5 A wow spot
- 6 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 7 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 8 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 9 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 climbing in Vietnam
- 13 Vegan food in Japan?
- 14 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 15 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 16 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 17 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 18 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 19 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 22 Jw Marriott Phuket or Kho Lak.
- 23 Japan over the New Year
- 24 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 25 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?