having a hard time deciding whether to visit bali or vietnam. i realize the two places
have their differences, have their benefits, interests specific to each -- but thought i
would take a survey. we are not that interested in a beach vacation per se, would stick
to HI for that, only 5 hrs instead of 22! interested in a cultural experience in a beautiful country with amazing food and wonderful people and history.
so for the cost and time of flying - which has more bang for the buck?
thanks for sharing....
Bali or Vietnam in april?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 3 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 4 5 nights in Japan.
- 5 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 6 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 9 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 10 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 11 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 12 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 13 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 14 Visa
- 15 Affordable Japan
- 16 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 20 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 23 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 What I like about Mumbai