having a hard time deciding whether to visit bali or vietnam. i realize the two places
have their differences, have their benefits, interests specific to each -- but thought i
would take a survey. we are not that interested in a beach vacation per se, would stick
to HI for that, only 5 hrs instead of 22! interested in a cultural experience in a beautiful country with amazing food and wonderful people and history.
so for the cost and time of flying - which has more bang for the buck?
thanks for sharing....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Titans vs Colts
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Cursine
- 6 Ben Thanh Market
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Trekking outside Sapa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Place to stay Hue
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam