having a hard time deciding whether to visit bali or vietnam. i realize the two places
have their differences, have their benefits, interests specific to each -- but thought i
would take a survey. we are not that interested in a beach vacation per se, would stick
to HI for that, only 5 hrs instead of 22! interested in a cultural experience in a beautiful country with amazing food and wonderful people and history.
so for the cost and time of flying - which has more bang for the buck?
thanks for sharing....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 3 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 4 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 India in March and April??
- 7 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 8 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 9 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 10 Japan- National Holiday
- 11 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Passport
- 14 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 20 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 21 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 25 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary