having a hard time deciding whether to visit bali or vietnam. i realize the two places
have their differences, have their benefits, interests specific to each -- but thought i
would take a survey. we are not that interested in a beach vacation per se, would stick
to HI for that, only 5 hrs instead of 22! interested in a cultural experience in a beautiful country with amazing food and wonderful people and history.
so for the cost and time of flying - which has more bang for the buck?
thanks for sharing....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 안전한놀이터 ¶¢¶ ＺＶＺ７８，ＣＯＭ ¶¢¶코드: ddr77 )메이저놀이터추천
- 3 5 Days to Ao Nang and Phuket from Hat Yai
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Indonesia Dilemma
- 6 Japan 2nd Attempt – One Month
- 7 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 8 Bangkok hotel Shangri La or Mandarin Oriental
- 9 Chenghdu layover
- 10 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 13 Surfing in Indonesia
- 14 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 15 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 16 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 17 Japan / Korea Trip
- 18 vietnam visa
- 19 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 20 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 21 Taiwan confusion..
- 22 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 23 Japan GTG, early April
- 24 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 25 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions