Starting to plan next year's big trip, considering either Bali or Kerala. Has anyone been to BOTH of these destinations? Which did you prefer and why? Pros and cons please. My attraction for Kerala is the houseboating tour
Bali or Kerala?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 5 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 6 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 7 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 8 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 9 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 10 Connaught Place
- 11 Nepal- recipe?
- 12 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 13 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 14 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 15 My SEA trip - photos update
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 18 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 19 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 22 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 23 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 24 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 25 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay