Starting to plan next year's big trip, considering either Bali or Kerala. Has anyone been to BOTH of these destinations? Which did you prefer and why? Pros and cons please. My attraction for Kerala is the houseboating tour
Bali or Kerala?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 2 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 3 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 6 meeting at beijing airport
- 7 Bali - January 2015
- 8 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 9 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 10 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 11 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 12 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 13 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 14 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 15 Bali in begging of July
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 18 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 19 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 20 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 21 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 22 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 25 Six hours in Seoul, Korea