Starting to plan next year's big trip, considering either Bali or Kerala. Has anyone been to BOTH of these destinations? Which did you prefer and why? Pros and cons please. My attraction for Kerala is the houseboating tour
Bali or Kerala?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mt Aso Eruption
- 2 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 3 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 4 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 5 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 6 Independent female traveller
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 Castle & King
- 10 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 13 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 14 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 15 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 16 One week in India
- 17 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 18 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 19 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 20 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 21 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 22 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 23 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 24 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 25 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor