Starting to plan next year's big trip, considering either Bali or Kerala. Has anyone been to BOTH of these destinations? Which did you prefer and why? Pros and cons please. My attraction for Kerala is the houseboating tour
Bali or Kerala?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 2 6 full days in Yagoon
- 3 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 4 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 5 Malaysian honeymoon
- 6 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Myanmar itinerary help
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 11 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 Amphawa Floating Market
- 14 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 15 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 16 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 17 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 18 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 19 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 20 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 Krabi island tours
- 23 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 24 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013