Starting to plan next year's big trip, considering either Bali or Kerala. Has anyone been to BOTH of these destinations? Which did you prefer and why? Pros and cons please. My attraction for Kerala is the houseboating tour
Bali or Kerala?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - January 2015
- 2 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 3 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 4 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 5 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 6 Stop-over in Seoul
- 7 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 8 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 9 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 13 meeting at beijing airport
- 14 One week in Tokyo
- 15 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 18 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 19 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 20 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Hotel in Singapore
- 22 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 Visa Cambodia
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions