To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 17-Day Itinerary
- 2 vietnam transportation
- 3 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 4 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 5 Need Help for the itinerary
- 6 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 12 days in Japan
- 11 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 12 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 13 Tigerwalah Experience
- 14 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 15 Where best to stay in Penang
- 16 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 17 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 18 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 19 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 20 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 21 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 22 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 23 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 24 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 25 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation