To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 2 Malaysia travel route help!
- 3 3 weeks itinerary China
- 4 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 5 Yangon Made Easy
- 6 hanoi eats
- 7 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 8 A train ride through Java
- 9 JAPANiCAN.com
- 10 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 11 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 12 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 13 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 14 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 15 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 16 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 17 New Delhi - What to see?
- 18 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 19 Travel in Kyushu.
- 20 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 21 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 22 Bicycle riding required?
- 23 Castle & King tour questions
- 24 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 25 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia