To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Bali - Nice area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 2 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 3 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 4 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 7 Osaka shopping
- 8 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 9 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 10 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 11 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 12 Takayama ideas in April?
- 13 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 16 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 17 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 18 Penang
- 19 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 20 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 21 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 22 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 23 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 24 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 25 Indonesia Itinerary help