To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AoL Recôvëry PãssWÔRD CONTAÇT 1:85$;999 :8045 Technical SuPpOrT 24+7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 7 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 base bangkok or manilla
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Idiotic time zone question
- 16 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 17 Mount Koya
- 18 Sometahing is wrong
- 19 Twin rooms in Japan
- 20 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 21 Change my Itinerary?
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 24 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!