To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Bali - Nice area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 17 Day Itinerary
- 2 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 3 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 4 Singapore
- 5 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 6 Asia Tour Companies
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Ready for tmr’s match?? RUGBY 7s!
- 9 India at the end of May
- 10 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 11 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 12 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 13 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 14 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 15 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 16 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 17 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 18 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 19 singapore accomodation?
- 20 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 21 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 22 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 23 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 24 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip