To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket
- 2 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 3 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 4 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 5 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 6 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 7 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 8 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 9 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 10 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 11 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 12 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 13 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 14 Beautiful location for painting
- 15 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 16 Train Travel in Thailand
- 17 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 18 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 20 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 22 Hotels in Krabi area
- 23 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 24 Tokyo hotels
- 25 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!