To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 2 Singapore or Bali
- 3 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 4 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 5 Hotel in Tokyo
- 6 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 7 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 8 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 9 Business class on JAL
- 10 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 11 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 12 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 13 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 14 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 15 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 16 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 17 What beach to choose?!?!
- 18 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 19 Private guides & drivers in China
- 20 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 21 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 22 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 23 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 24 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 25 Traffic in Hanoi