To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Bali - Nice area to stay?
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 5 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 6 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 7 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 8 Anyone in Bangkok
- 9 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 10 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 11 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 12 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 15 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 16 Travel Insurance
- 17 South East Asia
- 18 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 19 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 20 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 21 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up