To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Bali - Nice area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 5 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 14 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 20 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Angkor - when to go?
- 24 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 25 Honeymoon in december 2014