To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Bali - Nice area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 2 My SEA trip - photos update
- 3 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 6 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 11 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 12 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 13 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 14 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 15 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 16 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 22 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 23 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 24 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 25 New Hanoi Hotel opening