To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Bali - Nice area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Odyssey unlimited
- 3 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 4 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Financial Blog Corliss Online Group: Two Systems, One Country
- 7 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!