To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 2 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 3 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 4 November, March, June... Japan?
- 5 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 6 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 9 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 10 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 13 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 14 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 15 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 16 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 17 Silk Road Tour - China
- 18 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 19 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 20 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 21 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 22 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 23 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 24 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 25 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?