To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 2 djakarta warehouse project 2016 jiexpo kemayoran jakarta
- 3 cold wave struck, it is a good
- 4 estimated that floor
- 5 Japan- National Holiday
- 6 best kerala tour packages
- 7 pipes in the city are relatively old
- 8 After the construction of technical work
- 9 Adventure Discovery Tours
- 10 fight the keel method of fixing
- 11 Hoi An Discovery
- 12 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 13 blessing of the floor
- 14 chennai escorts
- 15 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 16 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 17 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 18 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 19 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 23 India Safari 2017
- 24 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 25 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand