To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yunnan to Guilin
- 2 Best beach in December
- 3 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 4 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 5 Vietnam, or ?, Cruise, or ?
- 6 Christmas in Cambodia
- 7 Christmas in Bali
- 8 China visa
- 9 Help with choosing guided tour
- 10 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 11 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 12 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 13 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 14 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 15 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 16 Visa to Beijing China
- 17 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 18 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 19 Hotel in Langkawi
- 20 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 21 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 22 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 23 Japanese Alps
- 24 One month in Java and Bali
- 25 Visa Service Referral Needed