To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Bali - Nice area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 2 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 3 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 4 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 5 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 8 Kashmir today
- 9 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 10 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 11 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 12 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 13 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 14 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 15 Triple Room in Singapore
- 16 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 17 What I like about Mumbai
- 18 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 19 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 20 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 21 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 6 full days in Yagoon
- 24 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 25 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??