To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 2 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 3 Vaccinations
- 4 Chengdu and Beijing
- 5 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 8 Southern India here we come
- 9 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 10 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 11 2 months in Indonesia
- 12 Bridge players Beware!!
- 13 a year in burma
- 14 First time to SEA
- 15 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 16 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 17 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Seoul Searching Questions
- 20 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 21 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 22 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 23 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 24 I miss Mongolia
- 25 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation