To be honest I wouldn't normally choose Bali as a destination for myself but the company I work for is holding its annual conference there and I will be going for that. We did think we could tack on a bit of a holiday after the conference for say 5 to 7 days.
I'm hoping that our two adult sons and their partners may join us as well. So I know there are a number of destinations there but not sure if there are some that tend to cater for young families as opposed to adults.
Really just after a bit of rest and relaxation and a bit of shopping probably wouldn't go astray.
So any suggestions on a nice area to stay in Bali?
Bali - Nice area to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jewellers in Sector 18 Noida
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 4 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 5 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 6 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 7 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 8 Japan night bus
- 9 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 10 Living in Singapore Questions
- 11 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 12 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 13 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 14 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 15 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 16 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 17 Problems at 12,000'
- 18 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 19 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 20 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 21 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 22 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 25 Japan, japan