After taking into consideration traveling time I have 10 days to spend April 1-11 for vacation. I need help deciding whether to visit Bali & Lombok vs Philippines. I am interested in diving (heard Komodo is quite beautiful), nice beaches (similar to Caribbean, Thailand; I grew up in Miami so I am familiar with what is a nice beach), nightlife, and which is one cheaper? Right now I can only stay in Indonesia for ten days but if I was to go to the Philippines I could stay for 17 days. Also, i don't want to just hang out on beaches all day. I like treks/outdoors/nice views, so a combination of both would be nice. Is ten days in Bali & Lombok sufficient. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks again
bali & lombok vs philippines
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 India's Online VISA Application
- 4 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 22 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 23 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 24 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 25 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram