After taking into consideration traveling time I have 10 days to spend April 1-11 for vacation. I need help deciding whether to visit Bali & Lombok vs Philippines. I am interested in diving (heard Komodo is quite beautiful), nice beaches (similar to Caribbean, Thailand; I grew up in Miami so I am familiar with what is a nice beach), nightlife, and which is one cheaper? Right now I can only stay in Indonesia for ten days but if I was to go to the Philippines I could stay for 17 days. Also, i don't want to just hang out on beaches all day. I like treks/outdoors/nice views, so a combination of both would be nice. Is ten days in Bali & Lombok sufficient. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks again
bali & lombok vs philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 5 Connaught Place
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 My SEA trip - photos update
- 8 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 9 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 10 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 11 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 12 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 13 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 14 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 15 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 16 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 22 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 23 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 24 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 25 New Hanoi Hotel opening