After taking into consideration traveling time I have 10 days to spend April 1-11 for vacation. I need help deciding whether to visit Bali & Lombok vs Philippines. I am interested in diving (heard Komodo is quite beautiful), nice beaches (similar to Caribbean, Thailand; I grew up in Miami so I am familiar with what is a nice beach), nightlife, and which is one cheaper? Right now I can only stay in Indonesia for ten days but if I was to go to the Philippines I could stay for 17 days. Also, i don't want to just hang out on beaches all day. I like treks/outdoors/nice views, so a combination of both would be nice. Is ten days in Bali & Lombok sufficient. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks again
bali & lombok vs philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 8 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 9 What I like about Mumbai
- 10 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 11 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 12 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 13 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 14 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 15 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 16 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 17 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 18 Connaught Place
- 19 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 20 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 21 Nepal- recipe?
- 22 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 23 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 24 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 25 New Hanoi Hotel opening