After taking into consideration traveling time I have 10 days to spend April 1-11 for vacation. I need help deciding whether to visit Bali & Lombok vs Philippines. I am interested in diving (heard Komodo is quite beautiful), nice beaches (similar to Caribbean, Thailand; I grew up in Miami so I am familiar with what is a nice beach), nightlife, and which is one cheaper? Right now I can only stay in Indonesia for ten days but if I was to go to the Philippines I could stay for 17 days. Also, i don't want to just hang out on beaches all day. I like treks/outdoors/nice views, so a combination of both would be nice. Is ten days in Bali & Lombok sufficient. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks again
bali & lombok vs philippines
- 1 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 4 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 7 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 8 Hello, Vietnam
- 9 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 12 Sri Lanka
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 Kashmir or Nepal
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 Ipoh
- 18 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 19 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 22 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 23 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 24 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 25 Amazing Malaysia Trip!