After taking into consideration traveling time I have 10 days to spend April 1-11 for vacation. I need help deciding whether to visit Bali & Lombok vs Philippines. I am interested in diving (heard Komodo is quite beautiful), nice beaches (similar to Caribbean, Thailand; I grew up in Miami so I am familiar with what is a nice beach), nightlife, and which is one cheaper? Right now I can only stay in Indonesia for ten days but if I was to go to the Philippines I could stay for 17 days. Also, i don't want to just hang out on beaches all day. I like treks/outdoors/nice views, so a combination of both would be nice. Is ten days in Bali & Lombok sufficient. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks again
bali & lombok vs philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Castle & King
- 2 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 3 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 4 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 5 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 6 One week in Thailand
- 7 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 8 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 9 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 10 India and Nepal 2014
- 11 Independent female traveller
- 12 Tour company practices
- 13 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 14 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 15 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 18 Help! Which to choose?
- 19 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 20 North Vietnam Again!
- 21 Passport Safety
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 24 Mt Aso Eruption
- 25 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)