After taking into consideration traveling time I have 10 days to spend April 1-11 for vacation. I need help deciding whether to visit Bali & Lombok vs Philippines. I am interested in diving (heard Komodo is quite beautiful), nice beaches (similar to Caribbean, Thailand; I grew up in Miami so I am familiar with what is a nice beach), nightlife, and which is one cheaper? Right now I can only stay in Indonesia for ten days but if I was to go to the Philippines I could stay for 17 days. Also, i don't want to just hang out on beaches all day. I like treks/outdoors/nice views, so a combination of both would be nice. Is ten days in Bali & Lombok sufficient. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks again
bali & lombok vs philippines
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 4 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 5 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 white sand beaches in thailand
- 9 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 10 Udaipur, India
- 11 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 16 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 17 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 18 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 19 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 20 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 21 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 22 where to go in SE Asia
- 23 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 24 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 25 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?