After taking into consideration traveling time I have 10 days to spend April 1-11 for vacation. I need help deciding whether to visit Bali & Lombok vs Philippines. I am interested in diving (heard Komodo is quite beautiful), nice beaches (similar to Caribbean, Thailand; I grew up in Miami so I am familiar with what is a nice beach), nightlife, and which is one cheaper? Right now I can only stay in Indonesia for ten days but if I was to go to the Philippines I could stay for 17 days. Also, i don't want to just hang out on beaches all day. I like treks/outdoors/nice views, so a combination of both would be nice. Is ten days in Bali & Lombok sufficient. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks again
bali & lombok vs philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysian honeymoon
- 2 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 3 China with Collette Tours
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 8 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 9 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 12 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 14 Beach selection in Thailand
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 India - 2 Days only
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok