After taking into consideration traveling time I have 10 days to spend April 1-11 for vacation. I need help deciding whether to visit Bali & Lombok vs Philippines. I am interested in diving (heard Komodo is quite beautiful), nice beaches (similar to Caribbean, Thailand; I grew up in Miami so I am familiar with what is a nice beach), nightlife, and which is one cheaper? Right now I can only stay in Indonesia for ten days but if I was to go to the Philippines I could stay for 17 days. Also, i don't want to just hang out on beaches all day. I like treks/outdoors/nice views, so a combination of both would be nice. Is ten days in Bali & Lombok sufficient. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks again
bali & lombok vs philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Bali wedding in villa
- 3 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 4 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 5 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 6 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 7 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 8 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 9 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 10 Restaurants in Singapore
- 11 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 12 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 13 Where to go?
- 14 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 15 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 16 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 17 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 18 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 19 Which airport for Tokyo
- 20 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 21 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 22 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 23 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 24 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 25 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border