After taking into consideration traveling time I have 10 days to spend April 1-11 for vacation. I need help deciding whether to visit Bali & Lombok vs Philippines. I am interested in diving (heard Komodo is quite beautiful), nice beaches (similar to Caribbean, Thailand; I grew up in Miami so I am familiar with what is a nice beach), nightlife, and which is one cheaper? Right now I can only stay in Indonesia for ten days but if I was to go to the Philippines I could stay for 17 days. Also, i don't want to just hang out on beaches all day. I like treks/outdoors/nice views, so a combination of both would be nice. Is ten days in Bali & Lombok sufficient. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks again
bali & lombok vs philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 6 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 7 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 8 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 10 help with itinerary!
- 11 Having doubts with China
- 12 Christmas Time in India
- 13 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 14 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 15 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 16 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 17 Myanmar podcast
- 18 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 19 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 20 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 21 Burma with a toddler
- 22 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 23 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 24 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 25 Bali wedding in villa