After taking into consideration traveling time I have 10 days to spend April 1-11 for vacation. I need help deciding whether to visit Bali & Lombok vs Philippines. I am interested in diving (heard Komodo is quite beautiful), nice beaches (similar to Caribbean, Thailand; I grew up in Miami so I am familiar with what is a nice beach), nightlife, and which is one cheaper? Right now I can only stay in Indonesia for ten days but if I was to go to the Philippines I could stay for 17 days. Also, i don't want to just hang out on beaches all day. I like treks/outdoors/nice views, so a combination of both would be nice. Is ten days in Bali & Lombok sufficient. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks again
bali & lombok vs philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 4 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 5 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 6 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 7 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 8 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 9 New airport in Mumbai
- 10 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Driving in Laos
- 13 Two questions about Thailand
- 14 One week in Tokyo
- 15 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 16 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 17 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 18 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 19 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 20 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 21 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 22 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 23 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 24 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 25 china