My boyfriend and me are planning a holiday in July to Bali and Lombok
We have considered this itinerary:
- Relaxing at the Jeeva Beloam, Lombok 3 days
- Trekking the Rinjani Mountain - 3 days
- The Gili islands - 3 days
- Ubud - 4 days
- Legian Beach for surfing - 3 days
- Munduk: Relaxing at the Sanak Retreat Bali - 3 days
- We also heard well of The Qunci Villas on Sengeggi Beach. Is it worth adding to the trip?
Our budget is limited. We would like to have a little luxury in the beginning and end, but the rest has to be on budget.
My question is if these are the right choices in destinations or am I missing important places? Everything looks lovely so it is hard to judge which is a better choice. Fx is Munduk worth the visit?
In addition we are 24 years old, and we would like a good mix between idyllic scenery and a more young atmosphere (but not too much of a backpacker party).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 2 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 3 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 4 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 5 changing left over currency
- 6 Taiwan in 7 days
- 7 Alternative to Koyasan
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 12 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 13 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 14 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 15 Itinerary feedback please
- 16 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 17 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 18 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 19 Tokyo hotel help
- 20 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 21 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 22 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels