My boyfriend and me are planning a holiday in July to Bali and Lombok
We have considered this itinerary:
- Relaxing at the Jeeva Beloam, Lombok 3 days
- Trekking the Rinjani Mountain - 3 days
- The Gili islands - 3 days
- Ubud - 4 days
- Legian Beach for surfing - 3 days
- Munduk: Relaxing at the Sanak Retreat Bali - 3 days
- We also heard well of The Qunci Villas on Sengeggi Beach. Is it worth adding to the trip?
Our budget is limited. We would like to have a little luxury in the beginning and end, but the rest has to be on budget.
My question is if these are the right choices in destinations or am I missing important places? Everything looks lovely so it is hard to judge which is a better choice. Fx is Munduk worth the visit?
In addition we are 24 years old, and we would like a good mix between idyllic scenery and a more young atmosphere (but not too much of a backpacker party).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 2 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 3 Traffic and Police in India
- 4 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 5 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 8 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 11 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 12 New Years in Japan
- 13 A Victory Day Tour
- 14 India visa for new passport
- 15 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 16 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 17 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 18 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 19 Serendipity Srilanka
- 20 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 21 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 22 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 23 Sri Lanka in December
- 24 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 25 january 31 in colombo