My boyfriend and me are planning a holiday in July to Bali and Lombok
We have considered this itinerary:
- Relaxing at the Jeeva Beloam, Lombok 3 days
- Trekking the Rinjani Mountain - 3 days
- The Gili islands - 3 days
- Ubud - 4 days
- Legian Beach for surfing - 3 days
- Munduk: Relaxing at the Sanak Retreat Bali - 3 days
- We also heard well of The Qunci Villas on Sengeggi Beach. Is it worth adding to the trip?
Our budget is limited. We would like to have a little luxury in the beginning and end, but the rest has to be on budget.
My question is if these are the right choices in destinations or am I missing important places? Everything looks lovely so it is hard to judge which is a better choice. Fx is Munduk worth the visit?
In addition we are 24 years old, and we would like a good mix between idyllic scenery and a more young atmosphere (but not too much of a backpacker party).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CARe B*g
- 2 ARI GMAIL@ technical passwOrd dail 1855*999*8045 24*7
- 3 shanghai for 4 days
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 6 Budget Servied Apt
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 9 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 13 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 14 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 15 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 16 Something about... Malaysia
- 17 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 18 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 19 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 20 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 21 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 22 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 23 Japan Itinerary!
- 24 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 25 Sweltering in Saigon.