My boyfriend and me are planning a holiday in July to Bali and Lombok
We have considered this itinerary:
- Relaxing at the Jeeva Beloam, Lombok 3 days
- Trekking the Rinjani Mountain - 3 days
- The Gili islands - 3 days
- Ubud - 4 days
- Legian Beach for surfing - 3 days
- Munduk: Relaxing at the Sanak Retreat Bali - 3 days
- We also heard well of The Qunci Villas on Sengeggi Beach. Is it worth adding to the trip?
Our budget is limited. We would like to have a little luxury in the beginning and end, but the rest has to be on budget.
My question is if these are the right choices in destinations or am I missing important places? Everything looks lovely so it is hard to judge which is a better choice. Fx is Munduk worth the visit?
In addition we are 24 years old, and we would like a good mix between idyllic scenery and a more young atmosphere (but not too much of a backpacker party).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.tripforgoodhealth.com/andro-enhance-with-andro-no2/
- 2 USA : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 8 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 9 Laos or Kerala?
- 10 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 11 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 12 Bali & Singapore in October
- 13 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 14 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 15 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 16 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 17 Booking on the fly
- 18 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental