We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 2 Bali Question
- 3 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 4 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 5 Vietnam - Questions
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 7 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 10 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 11 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 16 Osaka shopping
- 17 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 18 Takayama ideas in April?
- 19 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 20 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 21 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 22 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 23 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma