We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Nepal
- 3 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 4 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 5 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 6 My visit to Thailand
- 7 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 Gutted!
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 5 weeks in Japan
- 13 My visit to Lao
- 14 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 15 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 16 Family Trip to Japan
- 17 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 18 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 19 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 20 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 21 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 22 New Member
- 23 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 24 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 25 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?