We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 3 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 4 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 5 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 6 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 7 New airport in Mumbai
- 8 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 9 South East Asia
- 10 Driving in Laos
- 11 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 12 Two questions about Thailand
- 13 One week in Tokyo
- 14 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 15 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 16 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 17 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 18 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 19 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 20 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 21 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 24 china
- 25 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES