We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel Itenary
- 2 Is this crazy?
- 3 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 4 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 5 Japan & WiFi
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 8 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 9 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 10 Passport for Indonesia
- 11 Fabric shops in India
- 12 Bali airport transportation
- 13 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 14 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 15 thai baht allowance
- 16 japan itenirary help
- 17 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 22 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 23 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 24 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 25 Corbett Wildlife Park
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?