We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 2 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 3 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 4 North India Itinerary advice
- 5 The Indian money crunch.
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 The truth about elephant tourism
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 10 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 14 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 15 Kerala trip
- 16 E Visa for India?
- 17 1-2 months South East Asia
- 18 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 19 Help - India.
- 20 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 21 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 22 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 25 Side trips from Taipei
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?