We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 4 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 5 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 6 Totally unprepared
- 7 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 8 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 9 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 10 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 15 An island paradise?
- 16 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 17 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 18 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 19 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 20 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 21 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 22 Rental Car Bali
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 Kintamani Tour
- 25 Some notes about South Korea
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?