We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 2 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 3 Visa on Arrival
- 4 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 5 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 6 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 7 Cebu where to stay
- 8 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 9 Japanese art
- 10 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 11 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 12 Hakone station confusion
- 13 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 14 Traveling to SE Asia
- 15 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 16 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 17 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 18 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 19 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 20 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 21 TOKYO tour guide
- 22 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 23 1 month in Thailand and??
- 24 Kimballs in Panama
- 25 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?