We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ICLOUD PRINTER 1888:260:2909 installation CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Hotel Chang Mai
- 3 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 4 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 5 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 6 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 7 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 8 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 9 Thailand
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 14 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?