We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan
- 2 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 What beach to choose?!?!
- 5 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 6 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 7 Singapore or Bali
- 8 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 9 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 10 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 11 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 12 RHK'S Spring trip
- 13 Hotels in Beijing
- 14 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 15 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 16 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 18 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 19 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 20 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 21 Hotel in Tokyo
- 22 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 23 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 24 Business class on JAL
- 25 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?