We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best dining in Kyoto
- 2 MANALI
- 3 Sharing my Snow Peak Retreat Manali Honeymoon Unforgettable Experience.
- 4 3 Weeks in Kashmir & Ladakh - Many Highlights Without Trekking!
- 5 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 6 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 9 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 12 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 13 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 14 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 15 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 16 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 17 China trip - 15 nights
- 18 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 19 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 20 Japan in July?
- 21 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 22 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 23 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 25 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?