We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 2 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 3 his transferences us to the f
- 4 Which is the best place for Valentines Day Travel Gifts for wife
- 5 Traveling to SE Asia
- 6 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 7 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 8 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 9 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 10 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 11 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 12 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 13 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 14 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 15 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 16 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 17 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 18 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 19 Hakone station confusion
- 20 TOKYO tour guide
- 21 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 22 1 month in Thailand and??
- 23 Kimballs in Panama
- 24 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 25 Visa on Arrival
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?