We are going to Bali for a week in early October. We arrive around 2:30 AM on a Saturday night so I will book a cheap hotel near DPS for this night. After that we will have 7 days/6 nights and I am trying to determine the split between beach & ubud. Personally I am not a huge beach person, I would rather stuff to do, so what do you think about 4 days/3 nights UBUD and the rest in Jimbaran/Seminyak?
Also in Ubud I am considering: the Four Seasons Sayan, Ubud Hanging Gardens and the Viceroy. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Bali Itinerary Help - also Ubud Hanging Gardens or Four Seasons?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 3 Phuket
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Indonesian visa update
- 6 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 7 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 8 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 9 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 12 Japan and China for 16 days
- 13 Exploring Thailand
- 14 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 15 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 16 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 17 Japan in December
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 22 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 23 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 24 Phones in Asia
- 25 Scouting for early retirement locations