Want to surprise my wife with a 5/6 days Bali trip on her birthday. After a 2 day long (obviously i just started) research i have decided the following itinerary-
Day 1) Denpasar airport - ubud (24 km/1 hr)
D2) Ubud - Batur, Lake Batur (abandoned house? boating/kayaking possible?) etc (43 km/1.5 hr) +IF POSSIBLE Mt Agung? [NOT GOING TO DEATH VILLAGE] -Goa Gajah (46km/1.5
hr) - Ubud (5 km/30 min)+local market
D3) Ubud - Lake Tamblingan (60 km/2 hrs) - Pemuteran (60km / 2 hrs) - Ubud (120km/4 hrs)+Spa
D3) Ubud - Lake Tamblingan (60 km/2 hrs) - Jatiluwih Rice terrace (35km/1 hr 15 min) - Tanah Lot Temple (40km/1.5hrs)-ubud (33km/1 hr 15 min)+Spa
D4) Ubud - Marine Park (22 km/1 hr) - Uluwatu Hotel (52 km/2 hrs) - Uluwatu Temple (20 Min walking) - Suluban cave (10 min walking)
D5) Beach relaxation - Denpasar airport
Can anyone who already visited guide me a little about the feasibility of my plan?
Also instead of Uluwatu I am thinking staying extra one or two more days and travel to Gili islands and also Nusa Penida (1 day each maybe, not sure).
If I want to include these two places in my plan what will be the best itinerary to follow?
And how to get to Gili islands and also for that matter Nusa Penida as they are independent from the main Bali land? Are there hotels to stay? If yes should i stay
there or just plan a one day outing?
Okay coming to a whole different perspective now.
One more thing is how much money should i carry and which currency? I tried to research online and noticed USD and IDR are the common form of currency in Bali i
guess. But exactly what ration should i be carrying these both? Apart from hotel and flights i have budget of around 1000 to 1200 USD. So out of this amount how much
IDR and USD i should carry with me? Is 1000 to 1200 USD enough if i want to stay in bali for 6/7 days (Excluding flight and hotels) and have regular activities like
Scuba, snorkeling (may be 2 days), and transport within (rent a car with driver to go places), local exquisite food with drinks, beach side enjoyment?
I know i asked a ton of question but anyone if reply to me i would be grateful
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/alphamax-x10/
- 2 Packers And Movers Delhi | Get Free Quotes | Compare and Save
- 3 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 6 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 7 Sim cards and adaptors
- 8 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 9 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 10 Travel within Japan
- 11 Enjoy vivacious experience with massage in Chennai
- 12 Get Baroda Hot massage Service 24 Hours
- 13 Take the City Ride with full enjoy in Delhi
- 14 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 15 Goa is the perfect destination to plan your vacation
- 16 November Itinerary Check
- 17 Enjoy the ethical massage service in Mumbai
- 18 Get a glimpse of soulful Girls in Bangalore
- 19 Ravishing Hyderabad Girls On your Stay in City
- 20 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 21 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 24 Hotel Chang Mai
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam