Hi there folks!
I am just starting to plan out a trip in late September. Was planning to make a trip to Thailand, but realize majority of areas would have rainfall, so making a switch out. Trying to identify some areas which make sense..never been to this part of Asia.
Time - Sep 26-Oct 4.
Interests - R&R, history, good food, nothing adventurous. We like to see & experience local things more than hang out in a beach resort all day (maybe a day or 2 of that is okay).
Budget - Looking for places around $200/nt, so not top end.
Would you recommend Bali or are there other options we should consider as well?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 2 Japan itinerary advice
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 6 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 7 Beijing tours
- 8 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 9 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 10 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 13 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Other than Kyoto?
- 17 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 18 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 21 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 22 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 25 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
Hi there folks!