Hi there folks!
I am just starting to plan out a trip in late September. Was planning to make a trip to Thailand, but realize majority of areas would have rainfall, so making a switch out. Trying to identify some areas which make sense..never been to this part of Asia.
Time - Sep 26-Oct 4.
Interests - R&R, history, good food, nothing adventurous. We like to see & experience local things more than hang out in a beach resort all day (maybe a day or 2 of that is okay).
Budget - Looking for places around $200/nt, so not top end.
Would you recommend Bali or are there other options we should consider as well?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 4 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Hoi Ann hotel
- 7 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 10 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 11 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 12 Trekking outside Sapa
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 15 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 16 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 17 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
Hi there folks!