Hi there folks!
I am just starting to plan out a trip in late September. Was planning to make a trip to Thailand, but realize majority of areas would have rainfall, so making a switch out. Trying to identify some areas which make sense..never been to this part of Asia.
Time - Sep 26-Oct 4.
Interests - R&R, history, good food, nothing adventurous. We like to see & experience local things more than hang out in a beach resort all day (maybe a day or 2 of that is okay).
Budget - Looking for places around $200/nt, so not top end.
Would you recommend Bali or are there other options we should consider as well?
Bali in late Sept/early Oct
Hi there folks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Connaught Place
- 2 Nepal- recipe?
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 5 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 6 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 7 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 8 My SEA trip - photos update
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 11 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 12 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 13 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 14 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 15 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 16 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 17 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 18 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 19 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 20 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 21 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 22 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary