Hi there folks!
I am just starting to plan out a trip in late September. Was planning to make a trip to Thailand, but realize majority of areas would have rainfall, so making a switch out. Trying to identify some areas which make sense..never been to this part of Asia.
Time - Sep 26-Oct 4.
Interests - R&R, history, good food, nothing adventurous. We like to see & experience local things more than hang out in a beach resort all day (maybe a day or 2 of that is okay).
Budget - Looking for places around $200/nt, so not top end.
Would you recommend Bali or are there other options we should consider as well?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 2 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 3 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 4 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 5 RHK's Fall escape
- 6 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 7 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 8 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 9 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 10 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 11 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 12 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 13 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 14 Thailand Assistance
- 15 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 16 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 17 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 18 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 19 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 20 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 23 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 24 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 25 Japan in February
Hi there folks!