Hi there folks!
I am just starting to plan out a trip in late September. Was planning to make a trip to Thailand, but realize majority of areas would have rainfall, so making a switch out. Trying to identify some areas which make sense..never been to this part of Asia.
Time - Sep 26-Oct 4.
Interests - R&R, history, good food, nothing adventurous. We like to see & experience local things more than hang out in a beach resort all day (maybe a day or 2 of that is okay).
Budget - Looking for places around $200/nt, so not top end.
Would you recommend Bali or are there other options we should consider as well?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Discover mysterious culture with Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- 2 Visiting China - must be tour
- 3 Hanoi Hotel
- 4 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 8 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 9 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 14 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 15 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 16 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 17 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 18 An island paradise?
- 19 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 20 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 21 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 22 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 23 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 24 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 25 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
Hi there folks!