Hi there folks!
I am just starting to plan out a trip in late September. Was planning to make a trip to Thailand, but realize majority of areas would have rainfall, so making a switch out. Trying to identify some areas which make sense..never been to this part of Asia.
Time - Sep 26-Oct 4.
Interests - R&R, history, good food, nothing adventurous. We like to see & experience local things more than hang out in a beach resort all day (maybe a day or 2 of that is okay).
Budget - Looking for places around $200/nt, so not top end.
Would you recommend Bali or are there other options we should consider as well?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 2 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 3 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 4 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 5 Vietnam - September 2015
- 6 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 7 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 8 trekking in SE Asia
- 9 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 10 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 11 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 12 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 13 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 15 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore
- 16 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 17 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 18 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 19 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 20 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 21 Any interesting things to do/see in Hat Yai?
- 22 Castle & King tour operator review
- 23 Koh Samui/Phangan/KohTao Advice
- 24 Yangon Made Easy
- 25 Looking for a Doctor in Metro Manila, Philippines
Hi there folks!