We are going to Bali in May. We're staying at the Legian in Semiyak for 3 nights and then go to Ubud thereafter. We haven't settled on a place in Ubud.
How difficult is it to get transportation from Semiyak up to Ubud?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 2 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 3 Inside north vietnam
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 6 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 9 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 10 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 November, March, June... Japan?
- 13 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 16 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 17 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 18 Silk Road Tour - China
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 21 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 22 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 25 Kuala Lumpur itinerary