I'm going to be in Bali this July and need a few recommendations on:
- Where to stay? (Somewhere not too pricey, but slightly above average)
- Where do dive? (I'm a new diver but PADI certified)
- What to do? (We're there for 4 days; looking for rest and relaxation)
I know these are pretty generic questions, but I've never been before and could use the recommendation.
Any and all help, advice, and tips would be great, so let me know! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 세븐포커 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●
- 2 오션파라다이스 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●●
- 3 여신 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 4 다놀자게임 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 5 다놀자 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 6 다빈치 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 7 http://www.supplementadvise.com/testo-max-review/
- 8 손오공 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 9 "necessities" for India
- 10 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 Changing planes at Dubai
- 13 14 days in Myanmar
- 14 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 15 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 16 50th Anniversary trip
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 19 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 20 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 21 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 22 Short trip to Myanmar
- 23 ATMs in Japan
- 24 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 25 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand