I'm going to be in Bali this July and need a few recommendations on:
- Where to stay? (Somewhere not too pricey, but slightly above average)
- Where do dive? (I'm a new diver but PADI certified)
- What to do? (We're there for 4 days; looking for rest and relaxation)
I know these are pretty generic questions, but I've never been before and could use the recommendation.
Any and all help, advice, and tips would be great, so let me know! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 2 Fast Boat Bali to Gili
- 3 A great trip in India
- 4 this does not mean that you can arbitrarily
- 5 Is what you know all sorts of floors divisional?
- 6 International Airlines Pilot By Shekhar Gupta N Niriha Khajanchi
- 7 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 8 Strengthen the daily maintenance of wood floors
- 9 content of good faith floor
- 10 Passport
- 11 connotation. Neoclassic
- 12 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 15 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 16 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 17 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 18 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 19 Hotels in Puri
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan