I'm going to be in Bali this July and need a few recommendations on:
- Where to stay? (Somewhere not too pricey, but slightly above average)
- Where do dive? (I'm a new diver but PADI certified)
- What to do? (We're there for 4 days; looking for rest and relaxation)
I know these are pretty generic questions, but I've never been before and could use the recommendation.
Any and all help, advice, and tips would be great, so let me know! Thanks!
Bali - General 101 Help
- 1 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 2 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 3 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 4 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 5 Food in Uzbekistan
- 6 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 9 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 10 Train Fares in Japan
- 11 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 12 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 13 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 16 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 17 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 20 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 21 independent travel in India
- 22 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 23 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 24 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 25 Narita Limousine Bus vs train