I'm going to be in Bali this July and need a few recommendations on:
- Where to stay? (Somewhere not too pricey, but slightly above average)
- Where do dive? (I'm a new diver but PADI certified)
- What to do? (We're there for 4 days; looking for rest and relaxation)
I know these are pretty generic questions, but I've never been before and could use the recommendation.
Any and all help, advice, and tips would be great, so let me know! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 +91-9815387469 , love marriage problem solution baba In Bhandara
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 8 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 9 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 10 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 11 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Idiotic time zone question
- 17 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 18 Mount Koya
- 19 Sometahing is wrong
- 20 Twin rooms in Japan
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Change my Itinerary?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 25 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice