I'm going to be in Bali this July and need a few recommendations on:
- Where to stay? (Somewhere not too pricey, but slightly above average)
- Where do dive? (I'm a new diver but PADI certified)
- What to do? (We're there for 4 days; looking for rest and relaxation)
I know these are pretty generic questions, but I've never been before and could use the recommendation.
Any and all help, advice, and tips would be great, so let me know! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/hyprshred/
- 2 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 3 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 4 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 5 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 6 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 11 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 12 Mumbai short visit
- 13 Thailand Guides
- 14 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 15 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 16 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 17 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 18 Phuket Beaches
- 19 India itinerary critique please
- 20 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 21 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 22 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 25 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel