I'm going to be in Bali this July and need a few recommendations on:
- Where to stay? (Somewhere not too pricey, but slightly above average)
- Where do dive? (I'm a new diver but PADI certified)
- What to do? (We're there for 4 days; looking for rest and relaxation)
I know these are pretty generic questions, but I've never been before and could use the recommendation.
Any and all help, advice, and tips would be great, so let me know! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 2 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 3 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 4 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 13 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 14 How much Yen?
- 15 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 16 South Korea for Chuseok
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 19 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 20 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 23 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 24 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 25 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia