Has anyone on this group had to pay a bribe to enter Bali? My passport was being refused - it is perfectly legal - as we had 28 days hotel prepaid and the customs official could see we were staying a month - we relented and paid a small fee. Obviously not enough. Our passports entry forms were mucked up by the official.
Does anyone know how much to pay to leave Bali?
I have been told by someone here - not able to confirm this - that there will be a fee to leave with the expensive jewely --read cheap stuff - bought here.
Any idea of what our bribe will cost us? How do w handle the muck up with our --not legal passports ---
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 3 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 4 Finding Bangkok hotels? Choose Dusit hotel
- 5 http://www.tophealthresource.com/xtrcut/
- 6 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 7 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 8 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 9 Some notes about South Korea
- 10 Travelling to SEA
- 11 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 12 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 13 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 14 http://helix6garciniareview.com/raw-power-xl/
- 15 Made the Jump!
- 16 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 passport visa ques.
- 19 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 20 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 21 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 22 In Seoul for one day
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??