Has anyone on this group had to pay a bribe to enter Bali? My passport was being refused - it is perfectly legal - as we had 28 days hotel prepaid and the customs official could see we were staying a month - we relented and paid a small fee. Obviously not enough. Our passports entry forms were mucked up by the official.
Does anyone know how much to pay to leave Bali?
I have been told by someone here - not able to confirm this - that there will be a fee to leave with the expensive jewely --read cheap stuff - bought here.
Any idea of what our bribe will cost us? How do w handle the muck up with our --not legal passports ---
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 선릉안마좋은곳（010_4373_1910）『역삼안마위치』
- 2 선릉안마추천「010~4373~1910」『역삼안마위치』
- 3 선릉근처안마【OiO⇔4373⇔1910】『역삼안마위치』
- 4 선릉안마방＂010 4373 1910＂『역삼안마위치』
- 5 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Being customs
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 10 myanmar
- 11 Tips in Myanmar
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 14 A beach of choice on Samui
- 15 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 16 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 17 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 18 Travel India solo
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 22 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 23 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1