Has anyone on this group had to pay a bribe to enter Bali? My passport was being refused - it is perfectly legal - as we had 28 days hotel prepaid and the customs official could see we were staying a month - we relented and paid a small fee. Obviously not enough. Our passports entry forms were mucked up by the official.
Does anyone know how much to pay to leave Bali?
I have been told by someone here - not able to confirm this - that there will be a fee to leave with the expensive jewely --read cheap stuff - bought here.
Any idea of what our bribe will cost us? How do w handle the muck up with our --not legal passports ---
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.usaonlineshop.org/gain-xt/
- 2 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 3 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 6 Tokyo daytrip
- 7 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 13 Taiwan confusion..
- 14 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 15 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 16 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 17 Laos- two weeks in January
- 18 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 19 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 20 Visa for India
- 21 Snapshots From Kerala
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Other than Kyoto?
- 24 Japan itinerary advice
- 25 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?