Has anyone on this group had to pay a bribe to enter Bali? My passport was being refused - it is perfectly legal - as we had 28 days hotel prepaid and the customs official could see we were staying a month - we relented and paid a small fee. Obviously not enough. Our passports entry forms were mucked up by the official.
Does anyone know how much to pay to leave Bali?
I have been told by someone here - not able to confirm this - that there will be a fee to leave with the expensive jewely --read cheap stuff - bought here.
Any idea of what our bribe will cost us? How do w handle the muck up with our --not legal passports ---
bali - customs officials information requested
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 2 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 3 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 My trip report from the Philippines
- 8 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 9 China with Collette Tours
- 10 Exploring Thailand
- 11 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 12 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 14 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 17 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 18 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 19 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 20 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 21 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 22 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 23 Japan in December
- 24 Places to visit in India in October
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)