Has anyone on this group had to pay a bribe to enter Bali? My passport was being refused - it is perfectly legal - as we had 28 days hotel prepaid and the customs official could see we were staying a month - we relented and paid a small fee. Obviously not enough. Our passports entry forms were mucked up by the official.
Does anyone know how much to pay to leave Bali?
I have been told by someone here - not able to confirm this - that there will be a fee to leave with the expensive jewely --read cheap stuff - bought here.
Any idea of what our bribe will cost us? How do w handle the muck up with our --not legal passports ---
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Discover mysterious culture with Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- 2 Visiting China - must be tour
- 3 Hanoi Hotel
- 4 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 8 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 9 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 14 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 15 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 16 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 17 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 18 An island paradise?
- 19 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 20 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 21 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 22 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 23 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 24 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 25 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?