Has anyone on this group had to pay a bribe to enter Bali? My passport was being refused - it is perfectly legal - as we had 28 days hotel prepaid and the customs official could see we were staying a month - we relented and paid a small fee. Obviously not enough. Our passports entry forms were mucked up by the official.
Does anyone know how much to pay to leave Bali?
I have been told by someone here - not able to confirm this - that there will be a fee to leave with the expensive jewely --read cheap stuff - bought here.
Any idea of what our bribe will cost us? How do w handle the muck up with our --not legal passports ---
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 2 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 6 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 7 Sim cards and adaptors
- 8 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 9 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 10 Sri Lanka Visa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Hotel in Hanoi
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 15 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 16 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 17 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 18 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 21 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 22 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 23 Trekking outside Sapa
- 24 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 25 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang