Has anyone on this group had to pay a bribe to enter Bali? My passport was being refused - it is perfectly legal - as we had 28 days hotel prepaid and the customs official could see we were staying a month - we relented and paid a small fee. Obviously not enough. Our passports entry forms were mucked up by the official.
Does anyone know how much to pay to leave Bali?
I have been told by someone here - not able to confirm this - that there will be a fee to leave with the expensive jewely --read cheap stuff - bought here.
Any idea of what our bribe will cost us? How do w handle the muck up with our --not legal passports ---
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 2 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 3 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Traffic and Police in India
- 6 Serendipity Srilanka
- 7 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 8 New Thai Visa
- 9 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Sri Lanka in December
- 14 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 15 january 31 in colombo
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 18 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 19 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 20 3 weeks in Japan
- 21 A first time for everything in Japan
- 22 India Tour Companies
- 23 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 24 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 25 Kerala House Boat book online?