My wife and I are looking for a nice hotel $100-200$/night (closer to $100) in Bali for 7 days of beach time. We have both been to Bali before but just want to relax after some stressful times at home. My question - which location has the best beach for swimming/eating/shopping, mainly swimming? Jimbaran? Sanur Somewhere else? also which specific hotel would you recommend that is not too far from the above criteria?
Bali beach time
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Anyone in Bangkok
- 7 Travel Insurance
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 11 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 12 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 13 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 14 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 15 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 19 1 week Philippines
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Japan: best time to go?
- 22 Magical India
- 23 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 24 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 25 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!