My wife and I are looking for a nice hotel $100-200$/night (closer to $100) in Bali for 7 days of beach time. We have both been to Bali before but just want to relax after some stressful times at home. My question - which location has the best beach for swimming/eating/shopping, mainly swimming? Jimbaran? Sanur Somewhere else? also which specific hotel would you recommend that is not too far from the above criteria?
Bali beach time
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Add-on
- 2 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 3 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 7 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 10 Phuket
- 11 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 12 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 13 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 14 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 15 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 22 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 23 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 24 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 25 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?