My wife and I are looking for a nice hotel $100-200$/night (closer to $100) in Bali for 7 days of beach time. We have both been to Bali before but just want to relax after some stressful times at home. My question - which location has the best beach for swimming/eating/shopping, mainly swimming? Jimbaran? Sanur Somewhere else? also which specific hotel would you recommend that is not too far from the above criteria?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/oveena-reviews/
- 2 Anybody would like to visit AAA 2018 with me?
- 3 Thai Elephants
- 4 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 8 Luggage size China ?
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 Sri Lanka in August
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 13 India itinerary critique please
- 14 Japan/Korea/HK
- 15 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 18 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 19 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali