My wife and I are looking for a nice hotel $100-200$/night (closer to $100) in Bali for 7 days of beach time. We have both been to Bali before but just want to relax after some stressful times at home. My question - which location has the best beach for swimming/eating/shopping, mainly swimming? Jimbaran? Sanur Somewhere else? also which specific hotel would you recommend that is not too far from the above criteria?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 3 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 4 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 5 14 days in Myanmar
- 6 Harbin in mid March
- 7 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 8 Changing planes at Dubai
- 9 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 10 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 13 Indian Food Series
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 "necessities" for India
- 16 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 17 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 20 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 21 Short trip to Myanmar
- 22 ATMs in Japan
- 23 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 24 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 25 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report