My wife and I are looking for a nice hotel $100-200$/night (closer to $100) in Bali for 7 days of beach time. We have both been to Bali before but just want to relax after some stressful times at home. My question - which location has the best beach for swimming/eating/shopping, mainly swimming? Jimbaran? Sanur Somewhere else? also which specific hotel would you recommend that is not too far from the above criteria?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Tokyo
- 2 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?
- 3 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 4 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 5 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 6 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 7 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 8 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 9 Khao Lak
- 10 Vietnam - September 2015
- 11 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 12 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 13 trekking in SE Asia
- 14 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 15 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 16 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 17 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 19 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore
- 20 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 21 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 22 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 23 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 24 Any interesting things to do/see in Hat Yai?
- 25 Castle & King tour operator review