My wife and I are looking for a nice hotel $100-200$/night (closer to $100) in Bali for 7 days of beach time. We have both been to Bali before but just want to relax after some stressful times at home. My question - which location has the best beach for swimming/eating/shopping, mainly swimming? Jimbaran? Sanur Somewhere else? also which specific hotel would you recommend that is not too far from the above criteria?
Bali beach time
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip - photos update
- 2 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 4 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 5 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 10 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 11 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 12 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 13 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 14 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 15 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 16 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 22 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 23 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 24 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 25 New Hanoi Hotel opening