We only have one full day docked at Yangon and we could either take a one day Highlights tour of Yangon or drive to Bago for the day. Has anyone been to Bago and what are your thoughts between the two?
We possibly could take an afternoon 3 hour tour of Yangon when we arrive the day before to catch the city highlights (but then we'd miss the evening dinner and dance show at Le Planteur)….but would it be better to devote the whole day to the city and skip the extra drive to Bago?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 2 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 3 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 4 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 8 Phuket Beaches
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 12 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 13 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 16 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 20 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?