We only have one full day docked at Yangon and we could either take a one day Highlights tour of Yangon or drive to Bago for the day. Has anyone been to Bago and what are your thoughts between the two?
We possibly could take an afternoon 3 hour tour of Yangon when we arrive the day before to catch the city highlights (but then we'd miss the evening dinner and dance show at Le Planteur)….but would it be better to devote the whole day to the city and skip the extra drive to Bago?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Escort Services in Gurugram | 8826458966 | Gurgaon
- 2 Itinerary Help Japan
- 3 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 6 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 7 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 8 November, March, June... Japan?
- 9 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 10 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram