We only have one full day docked at Yangon and we could either take a one day Highlights tour of Yangon or drive to Bago for the day. Has anyone been to Bago and what are your thoughts between the two?
We possibly could take an afternoon 3 hour tour of Yangon when we arrive the day before to catch the city highlights (but then we'd miss the evening dinner and dance show at Le Planteur)….but would it be better to devote the whole day to the city and skip the extra drive to Bago?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impressions of India
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 4 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 5 How much Yen?
- 6 Tokyo hotel help
- 7 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 8 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 South Korea for Chuseok
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 13 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 16 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 17 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 18 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 21 Private tours in Northern India
- 22 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 23 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 24 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 25 Indonesia (other than Bali!)