I am flying into Bangkok with my family in December 2007 (for a Thailand/Laos holiday for 1 month) and then possibly flying on to meet a friend in China while my family fly home (to Australia) from Bangkok.
Obviously I will need totally different clothes for China (we will be going to places where it is around 0 degrees, whereas Thailand/Laos will be hot).
So my question is: does anyone know of some sort of baggage service in Bangkok where I can leave my bag for a month while we travel around Thailand/Laos (this bag would contain cold weather clothes for China) and then pick it up (would then give my parents my Thai clothes to take home and continue on with China clothes)?
baggage service (or similiar) in Bangkok to leave bags with
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Udaipur, India
- 3 Ipoh
- 4 Hello, Vietnam
- 5 Singapore Changi Recommends
- 6 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 7 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 8 Kashmir or Nepal
- 9 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 10 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 11 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 Sri Lanka
- 14 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 15 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 16 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 20 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 21 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India