Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Bagan to Mandalay Overnight Travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 4 how choose an houseboat or cruice ?
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 7 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 8 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 9 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 10 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 11 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 12 Myanmar - some questions
- 13 July itinerary in Japan
- 14 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 15 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 16 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 17 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 18 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 19 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 21 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 22 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 23 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 24 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 25 hokkaido outskirts