Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 What are the places to visit in Sikkim
- 4 China itinerary
- 5 Castle & King tour operator review
- 6 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 7 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 8 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 9 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 10 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 11 First trip to Japan
- 12 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 13 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 14 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 15 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 16 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 17 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 18 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 19 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 20 Northern India in June
- 21 Hakone Free Pass
- 22 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 23 OAT trip to India
- 24 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 25 Chiang Mai...should we?