Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 2 Made the Jump!
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 HUNG OVER THERE WITH EASY THINGS
- 5 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 6 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 7 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 8 Some notes about South Korea
- 9 passport visa ques.
- 10 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 11 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 12 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 13 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 14 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 15 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 16 In Seoul for one day
- 17 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 20 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 23 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 24 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 25 Totally unprepared