Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Bagan to Mandalay Overnight Travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 2 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 3 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 7 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 10 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 11 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 12 Krabi island tours
- 13 beaches in Thailand
- 14 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Kyushu rail pass
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 20 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 21 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Currency in South Korea