Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 2 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 3 Flights from US to Asia: Which airline to book?
- 4 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 5 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 6 Need help on itinerary for trip to Vietnam in November
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary -- please critique
- 8 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 9 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 10 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 13 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 14 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 15 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 18 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 19 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 24 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 25 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report