Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 2 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 3 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 4 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 5 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 6 Visa
- 7 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 8 Restaurants
- 9 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 10 hanoi eats
- 11 My First Passage to India
- 12 Hakone accommodation options
- 13 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 14 Castle & King tour operator review
- 15 Indiana to India Via Texas
- 16 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa
- 17 Vietnam Visa Exemption
- 18 Sri Lanka plan
- 19 Thinking about a trip to China....
- 20 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 21 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 22 Eight Days in Central Java
- 23 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 24 Hong Kong in December
- 25 Laos backpacking trip