Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노게임♦✴┫ TU736.COM ┣✴♦카지노게임
- 2 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 3 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 4 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 5 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 6 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 7 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 8 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 11 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Eating in India
- 14 Trekking in India
- 15 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 16 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 17 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 18 Sri Lanka plan
- 19 Vietnam - September 2015
- 20 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 21 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 22 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 23 Private guide and driver for India
- 24 Hong Kong - help please.
- 25 Help with our time in Mandalay, please