Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 2 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 3 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 4 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 5 3 weeks itinerary China
- 6 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 7 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 8 Bicycle riding required?
- 9 Castle & King tour questions
- 10 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 11 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 12 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 14 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 15 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 16 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 17 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 18 Private guides in Japan
- 19 New Delhi - What to see?
- 20 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 21 Japan itinerary thoughts please!
- 22 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 23 Choosing The Perfect Beach (Thai Honey Moon)
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Travel in Kyushu.