Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 2 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 3 http://skinreviveidea.com/sinuprex-reviews/
- 4 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 5 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 6 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 7 http://skinreviveidea.com/sinuprex-reviews/
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 Hop on hop off ho chi minh city tour
- 10 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 11 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 12 http://aneurevitalizingcream.com/natural-ceramides-youth-cream/
- 13 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 14 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kerave-hair/
- 15 perfect Hanoi
- 16 Tourist spots in Malaysia
- 17 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 18 Rental Car Bali
- 19 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 Kintamani Tour
- 22 Some notes about South Korea
- 23 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 24 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 25 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue