Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 2 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 3 Visa to Beijing China
- 4 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 5 China visa
- 6 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 7 Christmas in Bali
- 8 Christmas in Cambodia
- 9 Hotel in Langkawi
- 10 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 11 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 12 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 13 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai
- 14 Japanese Alps
- 15 One month in Java and Bali
- 16 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 17 Visa Application Form
- 18 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 19 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 20 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 21 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 22 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 23 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 24 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 25 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!