Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 A great trip in India
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 6 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 7 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 10 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 11 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 13 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 14 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 Hanoi Hotel
- 17 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 18 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 21 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 22 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 23 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 24 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 25 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?