Does anyone know if it's possible to travel overnight from Bagan to Mandalay by bus or train, and details such as company, price, times? From the schedules I've seen they only have day routes, which tend to take more than half a day.
Bagan to Mandalay Overnight Travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 2 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 3 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 4 Angkor Wat guide
- 5 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 6 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 7 thai air Discovery pass question
- 8 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 9 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 10 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 11 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 12 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 13 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 14 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 15 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 16 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 17 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 18 10 days in South Korea?
- 19 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 20 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 21 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 24 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 25 India at the end of May