I had been to Borneo in September mostly for wildlife sightings and to climb Mt Kinabalu. I had blogged about my experiences and as per the request of a member, posting the links to the same here.
Hope you find it useful. If you have any questions, do let me know and I will try my best to answer it.
A quick summary of activities
About my stay at Uncle Tan's wildlife adventures
I was afraid that I was being kidnapped
Gunung Mulu national park
What photography gear to carry?
My expenses (converted to Indian Rupee)
Climbing Mt Kinabalu
My list of wildlife sightings
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 6 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 7 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 12 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 13 An island paradise?
- 14 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 15 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 16 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 17 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 18 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 19 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 20 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 21 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 22 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 23 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 24 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 25 Spontaneous trip to Japan