I had been to Borneo in September mostly for wildlife sightings and to climb Mt Kinabalu. I had blogged about my experiences and as per the request of a member, posting the links to the same here.
Hope you find it useful. If you have any questions, do let me know and I will try my best to answer it.
A quick summary of activities
About my stay at Uncle Tan's wildlife adventures
I was afraid that I was being kidnapped
Gunung Mulu national park
What photography gear to carry?
My expenses (converted to Indian Rupee)
Climbing Mt Kinabalu
My list of wildlife sightings
Backpacking in Borneo: My trip report
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 2 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 3 5 nights in Japan.
- 4 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 5 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 8 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 9 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 10 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 11 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 12 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 13 Visa
- 14 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 15 Affordable Japan
- 16 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 20 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 23 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 What I like about Mumbai