I had been to Borneo in September mostly for wildlife sightings and to climb Mt Kinabalu. I had blogged about my experiences and as per the request of a member, posting the links to the same here.
Hope you find it useful. If you have any questions, do let me know and I will try my best to answer it.
A quick summary of activities
About my stay at Uncle Tan's wildlife adventures
I was afraid that I was being kidnapped
Gunung Mulu national park
What photography gear to carry?
My expenses (converted to Indian Rupee)
Climbing Mt Kinabalu
My list of wildlife sightings
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam in January
- 2 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 3 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 4 Train Travel in Thailand
- 5 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 6 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 7 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 8 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 11 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 12 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 13 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 14 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 15 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 16 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 17 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 18 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 19 Beautiful location for painting
- 20 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 21 Tips for Myanmar in October
- 22 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 23 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 24 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 25 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia