I had been to Borneo in September mostly for wildlife sightings and to climb Mt Kinabalu. I had blogged about my experiences and as per the request of a member, posting the links to the same here.
Hope you find it useful. If you have any questions, do let me know and I will try my best to answer it.
A quick summary of activities
About my stay at Uncle Tan's wildlife adventures
I was afraid that I was being kidnapped
Gunung Mulu national park
What photography gear to carry?
My expenses (converted to Indian Rupee)
Climbing Mt Kinabalu
My list of wildlife sightings
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 2 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 3 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 4 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 5 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 6 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 7 An island paradise?
- 8 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 9 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 10 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 13 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 14 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 15 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 16 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 17 Rental Car Bali
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 Kintamani Tour
- 20 Some notes about South Korea
- 21 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 22 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 23 Totally unprepared
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Another first-timer. Does this work?