I had been to Borneo in September mostly for wildlife sightings and to climb Mt Kinabalu. I had blogged about my experiences and as per the request of a member, posting the links to the same here.
Hope you find it useful. If you have any questions, do let me know and I will try my best to answer it.
A quick summary of activities
About my stay at Uncle Tan's wildlife adventures
I was afraid that I was being kidnapped
Gunung Mulu national park
What photography gear to carry?
My expenses (converted to Indian Rupee)
Climbing Mt Kinabalu
My list of wildlife sightings
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/varitonil/
- 2 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 3 First time getting out of the country
- 4 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 5 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 6 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 7 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 8 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 9 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 10 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 11 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 12 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 13 Planning my Philippines trip
- 14 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 18 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 19 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 20 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 21 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 22 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 23 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 24 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 25 12 days in Thailand itinerary