I had been to Borneo in September mostly for wildlife sightings and to climb Mt Kinabalu. I had blogged about my experiences and as per the request of a member, posting the links to the same here.
Hope you find it useful. If you have any questions, do let me know and I will try my best to answer it.
A quick summary of activities
About my stay at Uncle Tan's wildlife adventures
I was afraid that I was being kidnapped
Gunung Mulu national park
What photography gear to carry?
My expenses (converted to Indian Rupee)
Climbing Mt Kinabalu
My list of wildlife sightings
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 2 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 3 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 4 Our second Japan trip
- 5 Anyone used Tours China (www.tourschina.com)?
- 6 Visa for Vietnam for Canadians
- 7 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 8 Winter Hokkaido Trip
- 9 First China visit - bringing in my prescriptions.
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 RHK's Fall escape
- 12 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 13 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 14 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 15 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 16 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 17 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 18 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 19 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 20 Suggest places in Uttarakhand
- 21 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 22 Thailand Assistance
- 23 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 24 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 25 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight