I will be travelling to Singapore in a few weeks en-route to Australia. I have a few days stopover and will be travelling with my 3 month old daughter. I'm concerned about travelling in taxis in Singapore with a child restraint for my daughter. I'm not keen to bring mine from Europe as I don't believe it will be suitable and I already have a child restraint organised for the Australian holiday. So, do they have taxi's with Child restraints/baby capsules in Singapore? If not, can you hire a baby seat/capsule for a few days and where from? Any suggestions or information would be most welcome.
Babes in Singapore.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 4 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 5 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 6 China with Collette Tours
- 7 Exploring Thailand
- 8 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 9 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 12 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 15 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 16 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 17 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 18 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 19 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 20 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 21 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 22 Japan in December
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)