I will be travelling to Singapore in a few weeks en-route to Australia. I have a few days stopover and will be travelling with my 3 month old daughter. I'm concerned about travelling in taxis in Singapore with a child restraint for my daughter. I'm not keen to bring mine from Europe as I don't believe it will be suitable and I already have a child restraint organised for the Australian holiday. So, do they have taxi's with Child restraints/baby capsules in Singapore? If not, can you hire a baby seat/capsule for a few days and where from? Any suggestions or information would be most welcome.
Babes in Singapore.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 4 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 5 Problems at 12,000'
- 6 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 9 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 10 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 11 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 12 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 13 Which Putu in Bali????
- 14 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 15 Japan, japan
- 16 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 19 Hong Kong restaurants
- 20 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 21 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 22 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 23 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 24 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 25 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed