I will be travelling to Singapore in a few weeks en-route to Australia. I have a few days stopover and will be travelling with my 3 month old daughter. I'm concerned about travelling in taxis in Singapore with a child restraint for my daughter. I'm not keen to bring mine from Europe as I don't believe it will be suitable and I already have a child restraint organised for the Australian holiday. So, do they have taxi's with Child restraints/baby capsules in Singapore? If not, can you hire a baby seat/capsule for a few days and where from? Any suggestions or information would be most welcome.
Babes in Singapore.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Dubai and Thailand - Bangkok
- 3 Hampi & Badami: Exploring the Vijaynagar and Chalukya empires.
- 4 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 5 The Golden Land - Adventures in Myanmar
- 6 Things to do in Delhi
- 7 Traveling to Burma in April
- 8 Myanmar suspends the work of Doctors without Borders
- 9 Winning Valentine's Day -- and the entire month, for that matter, in INDIA
- 10 Bangkok Airport Taxi
- 11 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 12 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 13 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 16 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 JAVA & GILI ISLANDS: Trip Recap + Tips
- 19 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 Please help me find Cherry in Bangkok
- 23 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 24 First time to srilanka
- 25 Nepal