Any feedback on Baan Deva Montra and their spa facilities?
Also please advise on spa alternatives around Chiang Mai
I have last week made bank deposit of 50% of four nights stay with them , also have faxed the transaction slip twice and have called on the telephone twice to be told my booking exixts. But have not recieved any written confirmation regarding my bookings or deposit from Baan Deva Montra after repeated requests. and now I am getting nervous since I will arrive in CMX on the 8th jan. any advice will be appreciated.
Baan Deva Montra
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 2 A letter for the forum administrator
- 3 Japan, japan
- 4 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 5 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 6 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 7 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Hong Kong restaurants
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 12 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 13 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 14 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 15 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 16 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 19 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 20 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 21 How safe is Delhi/India
- 22 Malaria
- 23 Vietnam and coffee
- 24 I'm going to Japan!
- 25 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?