Any feedback on Baan Deva Montra and their spa facilities?
Also please advise on spa alternatives around Chiang Mai
I have last week made bank deposit of 50% of four nights stay with them , also have faxed the transaction slip twice and have called on the telephone twice to be told my booking exixts. But have not recieved any written confirmation regarding my bookings or deposit from Baan Deva Montra after repeated requests. and now I am getting nervous since I will arrive in CMX on the 8th jan. any advice will be appreciated.
Baan Deva Montra
- 1 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 2 Anyone in Bangkok
- 3 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 4 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 5 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 6 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 7 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 8 Southern India
- 9 Exploring an abandoned village in Kazakhstan
- 10 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 11 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 12 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 13 ANA Dreamliner
- 14 Travel Oracles: Please Comment on My 6-week Asia Itinerary
- 15 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 16 Hello Guys! I am new here...
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 July Travel to Mongolia
- 19 Ten days travel - Bali, Kuala Lumpur, Angkor Wat and possibly Yangon
- 20 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 21 My Ridiculous 18 Hours in Beijing
- 22 Vietnam money
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Experiencing a little Seoul during a long Incheon (ICN) layover
- 25 India in November