Hi. I want to visit the far corners of Azerbaijan. If I go west from Baku to Ghandza area, does anyone have any suggestions about lodging in that area? Any info on buses going to Quba area, NW of Baku, or Lenkoran area, SW of Baku, how often they go? Is it feasible to take a bus to those areas, explore, and return to Baku the same day? Thanks.
Azerbaijan far corners
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 2 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 3 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 4 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 5 Thailand mid-December
- 6 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 7 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 8 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 9 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 10 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 11 What I like about Mumbai
- 12 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 13 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 16 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 17 Indian visa
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 20 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 21 One week in Thailand
- 22 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 23 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 24 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 25 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?