Hi. I want to visit the far corners of Azerbaijan. If I go west from Baku to Ghandza area, does anyone have any suggestions about lodging in that area? Any info on buses going to Quba area, NW of Baku, or Lenkoran area, SW of Baku, how often they go? Is it feasible to take a bus to those areas, explore, and return to Baku the same day? Thanks.
Azerbaijan far corners
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 7 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 8 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 11 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 12 Odyssey unlimited
- 13 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 14 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 15 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 16 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 17 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 18 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 19 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 20 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 21 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 22 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 23 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA