Hi. I want to visit the far corners of Azerbaijan. If I go west from Baku to Ghandza area, does anyone have any suggestions about lodging in that area? Any info on buses going to Quba area, NW of Baku, or Lenkoran area, SW of Baku, how often they go? Is it feasible to take a bus to those areas, explore, and return to Baku the same day? Thanks.
Azerbaijan far corners
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 3 Exploring Thailand
- 4 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 5 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 8 Japan in December
- 9 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Phuket
- 14 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 16 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Phones in Asia
- 20 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 21 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 22 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 23 India Add-on
- 24 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 25 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?