Hi. I want to visit the far corners of Azerbaijan. If I go west from Baku to Ghandza area, does anyone have any suggestions about lodging in that area? Any info on buses going to Quba area, NW of Baku, or Lenkoran area, SW of Baku, how often they go? Is it feasible to take a bus to those areas, explore, and return to Baku the same day? Thanks.
Azerbaijan far corners
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A wow spot
- 2 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 3 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 4 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 climbing in Vietnam
- 8 Vegan food in Japan?
- 9 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 10 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 13 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 14 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 15 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???
- 16 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 17 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 18 Jw Marriott Phuket or Kho Lak.
- 19 Japan over the New Year
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 22 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 25 SIM card