Hi. I want to visit the far corners of Azerbaijan. If I go west from Baku to Ghandza area, does anyone have any suggestions about lodging in that area? Any info on buses going to Quba area, NW of Baku, or Lenkoran area, SW of Baku, how often they go? Is it feasible to take a bus to those areas, explore, and return to Baku the same day? Thanks.
Azerbaijan far corners
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 5 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 6 India and Nepal 2014
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 9 July itinerary in Japan
- 10 Where in Bali should we stay
- 11 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 12 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 13 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 14 Vietnam or Brazil
- 15 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 16 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 17 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 20 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 21 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 22 Any info about Zomato?
- 23 First trip to Japan
- 24 Kyoto, Nara, Hakone - what advance reservations do we need?
- 25 Beijing Airport to City Late Night Bus