Hi. I want to visit the far corners of Azerbaijan. If I go west from Baku to Ghandza area, does anyone have any suggestions about lodging in that area? Any info on buses going to Quba area, NW of Baku, or Lenkoran area, SW of Baku, how often they go? Is it feasible to take a bus to those areas, explore, and return to Baku the same day? Thanks.
Azerbaijan far corners
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 4 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 5 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 6 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 7 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 8 Connaught Place
- 9 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 10 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 11 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 Nepal- recipe?
- 14 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 15 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 16 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 21 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 25 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?