Hi. I want to visit the far corners of Azerbaijan. If I go west from Baku to Ghandza area, does anyone have any suggestions about lodging in that area? Any info on buses going to Quba area, NW of Baku, or Lenkoran area, SW of Baku, how often they go? Is it feasible to take a bus to those areas, explore, and return to Baku the same day? Thanks.
Azerbaijan far corners
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 2 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 3 World Record-breaking Art Exhibition in Hong Kong ( Big Era - 1960s )
- 4 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 5 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 6 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 7 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 8 Welcome To Saigon. The Heat Is On.
- 9 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 10 July itinerary in Japan
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 14 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 15 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 16 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 17 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 18 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 21 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 22 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 23 Myanmar - some questions
- 24 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 25 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?