Hi. I want to visit the far corners of Azerbaijan. If I go west from Baku to Ghandza area, does anyone have any suggestions about lodging in that area? Any info on buses going to Quba area, NW of Baku, or Lenkoran area, SW of Baku, how often they go? Is it feasible to take a bus to those areas, explore, and return to Baku the same day? Thanks.
Azerbaijan far corners
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 6 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 7 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 Phuket
- 13 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 16 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 21 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 22 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 23 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Angkor - when to go?