My wife and I are stopping over in Hong Kong for 2 nights and 2 full days on our way back from Europe. Our hotel is prepaid, and we are wondering how much in Hong Kong dollars to take with us for other spending. We are a couple in our 50's who like to eat at reasonable local food places, with maybe a beer or two at night, and who enjoy the usual things that I imagine many people do: some sightseeing, exploring the city on foot or by public transport, some shopping perhaps, and browsing in local markets.
Average daily spending Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 2 Travel during China national week?
- 3 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 7 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 8 Angkor - when to go?
- 9 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 10 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 11 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 12 India with 4 kids
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 18 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 19 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 20 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 21 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 22 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 23 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 24 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 25 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor