My wife and I are stopping over in Hong Kong for 2 nights and 2 full days on our way back from Europe. Our hotel is prepaid, and we are wondering how much in Hong Kong dollars to take with us for other spending. We are a couple in our 50's who like to eat at reasonable local food places, with maybe a beer or two at night, and who enjoy the usual things that I imagine many people do: some sightseeing, exploring the city on foot or by public transport, some shopping perhaps, and browsing in local markets.
Average daily spending Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 3 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 4 Bali - Suggested Driver/Car - Seminyak and Ubud Expert
- 5 Beach selection in Thailand
- 6 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 India - 2 Days only
- 9 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 10 Burma river cruise
- 11 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 12 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 13 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 14 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 15 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 16 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 My trip report from the Philippines
- 19 China with Collette Tours
- 20 Exploring Thailand
- 21 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 22 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 24 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 25 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok