My wife and I are stopping over in Hong Kong for 2 nights and 2 full days on our way back from Europe. Our hotel is prepaid, and we are wondering how much in Hong Kong dollars to take with us for other spending. We are a couple in our 50's who like to eat at reasonable local food places, with maybe a beer or two at night, and who enjoy the usual things that I imagine many people do: some sightseeing, exploring the city on foot or by public transport, some shopping perhaps, and browsing in local markets.
Average daily spending Hong Kong
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 3 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 4 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 7 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 8 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 9 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 10 India, What Can I Say!
- 11 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 12 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 13 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 14 Wildlife Tour of India
- 15 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 16 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 17 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 18 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 21 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 22 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam