My wife and I are stopping over in Hong Kong for 2 nights and 2 full days on our way back from Europe. Our hotel is prepaid, and we are wondering how much in Hong Kong dollars to take with us for other spending. We are a couple in our 50's who like to eat at reasonable local food places, with maybe a beer or two at night, and who enjoy the usual things that I imagine many people do: some sightseeing, exploring the city on foot or by public transport, some shopping perhaps, and browsing in local markets.
Average daily spending Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 2 One week in India
- 3 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 4 Independent female traveller
- 5 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 6 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 7 Castle & King
- 8 North Vietnam Again!
- 9 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 10 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 11 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 12 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 13 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 14 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 15 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 16 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 17 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 18 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 19 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 20 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 21 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 22 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 25 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?