Are the audio guides worthwhile at the Forbidden City and other national sites in China or is a tour guide preferable? We used audio guides throughout India and found them better than having guides.
audio guides - Forbidden City
View all Asia activity »
- 1 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 2 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 3 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 4 Southern India
- 5 ...or maybe India?
- 6 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 11 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 12 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 13 ANA Dreamliner
- 14 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 15 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 16 Safety in Malaysia
- 17 Anyone in Bangkok
- 18 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 19 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 20 Exploring an abandoned village in Kazakhstan
- 21 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 22 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 23 Travel Oracles: Please Comment on My 6-week Asia Itinerary
- 24 Hello Guys! I am new here...
- 25 July Travel to Mongolia