Anybody knows where is it possible to rent an ATV for a week or so in the Kuta/Legian/Seminyak area? Is that a popular thing to do or hard to find? I recently came back from South Thailand and fell in love with moving around the island in such way. Also how much will it cost approximately would be great to know? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 ATMs in Japan
- 6 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 7 Short trip to Myanmar
- 8 "necessities" for India
- 9 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 10 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 11 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 12 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 13 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 Mandalay questions
- 16 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 17 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 18 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 19 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 20 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 21 Help - India take 2
- 22 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 23 CNX late arrival?
- 24 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 25 best singapore hotel