Anybody knows where is it possible to rent an ATV for a week or so in the Kuta/Legian/Seminyak area? Is that a popular thing to do or hard to find? I recently came back from South Thailand and fell in love with moving around the island in such way. Also how much will it cost approximately would be great to know? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 2 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 3 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 4 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 5 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 8 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 9 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 10 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 11 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 13 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 November, March, June... Japan?
- 16 Itinerary Help Japan
- 17 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 18 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 19 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 20 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 21 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 22 Silk Road Tour - China
- 23 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 24 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 25 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice