Sometimes tourists are in the wrong place at the wrong time, but what a story there is to tell afterwards!
The attack on the Bolan Mail happened in 1991, but it still makes for a great story: http://tinyurl.com/r477j8
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 2 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 3 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 4 Bangkok in April?!?
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 6 Kowloon Hotels
- 7 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 8 1st time backpacking thailand/bali help!!!
- 9 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 10 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 11 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 12 For: Crellston
- 13 Snapshots From Kerala
- 14 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 15 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 16 My visit to Thailand
- 17 India Trip Report
- 18 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 19 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 20 My visit to Cambodia
- 21 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 22 New Member
- 23 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 24 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 25 My visit to Vietnam