Sometimes tourists are in the wrong place at the wrong time, but what a story there is to tell afterwards!
The attack on the Bolan Mail happened in 1991, but it still makes for a great story: http://tinyurl.com/r477j8
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료손오공 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 2 알라딘 릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = pts14.컴 ◎♧
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 5 currency conversion
- 6 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 7 Help - India take 2
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 10 CNX late arrival?
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 21 Phenom Penh
- 22 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 23 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 One day in Saigon