Sometimes tourists are in the wrong place at the wrong time, but what a story there is to tell afterwards!
The attack on the Bolan Mail happened in 1991, but it still makes for a great story: http://tinyurl.com/r477j8
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 우리바카라☈➦ ＥＡＲ884.CＯＭ ☚☈우리바카라
- 2 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 3 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 4 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 5 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 6 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 7 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 8 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 9 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 10 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 11 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Eating in India
- 14 Trekking in India
- 15 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 16 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 17 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 18 Sri Lanka plan
- 19 Vietnam - September 2015
- 20 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 21 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 22 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 23 Private guide and driver for India
- 24 Hong Kong - help please.
- 25 Help with our time in Mandalay, please