Sometimes tourists are in the wrong place at the wrong time, but what a story there is to tell afterwards!
The attack on the Bolan Mail happened in 1991, but it still makes for a great story: http://tinyurl.com/r477j8
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 2 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 3 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 4 Bangkok, day tours.
- 5 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 6 Kyushu in late September
- 7 My First India Trip
- 8 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 11 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 12 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 13 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 14 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 15 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 18 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 19 hanoi eats
- 20 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 21 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 22 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 23 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 24 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 25 Castle & King tour questions