Sometimes tourists are in the wrong place at the wrong time, but what a story there is to tell afterwards!
The attack on the Bolan Mail happened in 1991, but it still makes for a great story: http://tinyurl.com/r477j8
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-deluxe/
- 2 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 3 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 4 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 5 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 India E Tourist Visa
- 8 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 9 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 10 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 11 New Travelor
- 12 Honeymoon in Bali
- 13 Beautiful location for painting
- 14 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 15 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 16 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 Train Travel in Thailand
- 21 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 22 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 23 Phuket
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Tokyo & Kyoto