Sometimes tourists are in the wrong place at the wrong time, but what a story there is to tell afterwards!
The attack on the Bolan Mail happened in 1991, but it still makes for a great story: http://tinyurl.com/r477j8
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 3 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 4 dhttp://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 5 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 6 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 7 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 8 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 9 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 10 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 11 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 12 An island paradise?
- 13 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 14 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 15 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 16 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 17 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 18 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 19 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 22 Rental Car Bali
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 Kintamani Tour
- 25 Some notes about South Korea