Sometimes tourists are in the wrong place at the wrong time, but what a story there is to tell afterwards!
The attack on the Bolan Mail happened in 1991, but it still makes for a great story: http://tinyurl.com/r477j8
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Delhi - What to see?
- 2 Visa for India
- 3 Japan in December with a toddler
- 4 [Volunteer] Offer guided tour in South Korea
- 5 Mount Kailash Trip 2016
- 6 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 7 Hakone accommodation options
- 8 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 9 Kyoto hotels - Royal Park or Citadines Karasuma?
- 10 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 11 Japan for 1 week-Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
- 12 Xi'an advice please
- 13 Buying jewelry in India
- 14 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 15 best starting and ending point in Myanmar?
- 16 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 17 Nature Walks and Hikes
- 18 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 19 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 20 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 21 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 22 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 23 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 24 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 25 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau