We have a stop over of 4 nights in singapour by the end of july 05. I am looking for an hotel which has a rate of 100 SGD (considering special rate). Have you ever been to the Atrium Singapore Holiday Inn?
2 questions ?
1. Is it a nice one regarding the price ?
2. Is it easy to go to the airport and to go to shopping center from this location ?
- 1 Magical India
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 5 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 8 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 9 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 10 Trip report China
- 11 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 12 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 13 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 16 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 17 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 18 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 23 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 24 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 25 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!