We have a stop over of 4 nights in singapour by the end of july 05. I am looking for an hotel which has a rate of 100 SGD (considering special rate). Have you ever been to the Atrium Singapore Holiday Inn?
2 questions ?
1. Is it a nice one regarding the price ?
2. Is it easy to go to the airport and to go to shopping center from this location ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 2 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 5 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 7 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 10 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 11 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 15 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 16 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 17 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 18 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 19 Hanoi Hotel
- 20 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 21 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 22 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 23 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 24 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 25 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report