We have a stop over of 4 nights in singapour by the end of july 05. I am looking for an hotel which has a rate of 100 SGD (considering special rate). Have you ever been to the Atrium Singapore Holiday Inn?
2 questions ?
1. Is it a nice one regarding the price ?
2. Is it easy to go to the airport and to go to shopping center from this location ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 2 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Low Humidity August and safe for solo travel?
- 5 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 6 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 7 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 8 Great Wall hike
- 9 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 10 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 11 Vietnam - September 2015
- 12 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 13 Hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help
- 15 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 17 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 18 Myanmar Help
- 19 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 20 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 21 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 22 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 23 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 24 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 25 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?