We have a stop over of 4 nights in singapour by the end of july 05. I am looking for an hotel which has a rate of 100 SGD (considering special rate). Have you ever been to the Atrium Singapore Holiday Inn?
2 questions ?
1. Is it a nice one regarding the price ?
2. Is it easy to go to the airport and to go to shopping center from this location ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Java
- 2 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 3 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 4 Italy from an Asian base
- 5 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 6 Vietnam in January
- 7 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 8 Where to Layover
- 9 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 10 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 11 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 12 9 days in Bali
- 13 4.5 days in Singapore
- 14 Blooming chart in Japan
- 15 Travel to India in May?
- 16 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 17 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 18 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 19 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 20 Layover in Hong Kong
- 21 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 22 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 23 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 24 Bus service in Nepal
- 25 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016