We have a stop over of 4 nights in singapour by the end of july 05. I am looking for an hotel which has a rate of 100 SGD (considering special rate). Have you ever been to the Atrium Singapore Holiday Inn?
2 questions ?
1. Is it a nice one regarding the price ?
2. Is it easy to go to the airport and to go to shopping center from this location ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Tour Operators in Vietnam
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 Private car travel in Vietnam
- 6 Transportation from Hoi An to Hue
- 7 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 8 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 9 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 12 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 13 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 15 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 17 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 18 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 19 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 20 Malaysian honeymoon
- 21 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 22 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 23 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 24 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 25 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015