We have a stop over of 4 nights in singapour by the end of july 05. I am looking for an hotel which has a rate of 100 SGD (considering special rate). Have you ever been to the Atrium Singapore Holiday Inn?
2 questions ?
1. Is it a nice one regarding the price ?
2. Is it easy to go to the airport and to go to shopping center from this location ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 4 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 Osaka shopping
- 8 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 9 Penang
- 10 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 11 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 12 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 13 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 14 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 15 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 16 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 17 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 18 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 19 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 20 Takayama ideas in April?
- 21 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 22 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 23 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 24 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 25 4-1/2 days in Seoul