We have a stop over of 4 nights in singapour by the end of july 05. I am looking for an hotel which has a rate of 100 SGD (considering special rate). Have you ever been to the Atrium Singapore Holiday Inn?
2 questions ?
1. Is it a nice one regarding the price ?
2. Is it easy to go to the airport and to go to shopping center from this location ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 New Member
- 3 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 4 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 5 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 6 Bangkok
- 7 5 weeks in Japan
- 8 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 9 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 10 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 11 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 12 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 13 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 14 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 16 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 17 Lodge in Borneo
- 18 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 19 China and Japan help
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 22 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 23 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 24 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 25 Requesting Passport Number