We have a stop over of 4 nights in singapour by the end of july 05. I am looking for an hotel which has a rate of 100 SGD (considering special rate). Have you ever been to the Atrium Singapore Holiday Inn?
2 questions ?
1. Is it a nice one regarding the price ?
2. Is it easy to go to the airport and to go to shopping center from this location ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 2 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 3 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 6 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 7 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 8 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 9 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 10 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Travel during China national week?
- 13 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 14 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 15 A wow spot
- 16 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 17 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 18 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 19 climbing in Vietnam
- 20 Vegan food in Japan?
- 21 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 24 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 25 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???