Is it better to withdraw money using a U.S. debit card from a Hong Kong ATM machine or to go to a bank there to exchange U.S dollars for Hong Kong dollars? Any advice would be welcome, thanks!
ATM Withdrawal or Bank Currency Exchange in Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 4 Driving in Laos
- 5 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 6 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 7 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 8 Loikaw, Padaung Tribe
- 9 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 10 One week in Tokyo
- 11 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 12 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 13 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 14 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 15 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 16 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 17 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 18 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 19 china
- 20 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 21 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 22 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 23 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 24 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 25 China - Personal recommendations