Can any recent traveler please let me know if there are ATMs installed at arrivals in Colombo airport? Also if they are Visa Plus or Cirrus compatible, ie one that allows cash withdrawal from overseas Visa/MasterCards.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Dollar traveller cheques
- 2 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 3 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 4 V Tight Gel
- 5 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 6 Halong Bay cruise
- 7 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 8 India help with where to go
- 9 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 Hoi An in December?
- 12 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 13 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 18 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 19 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 20 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 21 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 22 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 23 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 24 Is this crazy?
- 25 In Seoul for one day