My wife and I went to Macau in November last year and we spent a few days there before going to Vietnam. I have made a trip report and I hope that it can be of some help to other visitors to Macau. You can find the trip report here http://gardkarlsen.com/Macau_trip_report.htm and more photos here http://gardkarlsen.com/Macau_photos.htm
The most amazing experience on this visit was the climb to the top of the Macau Tower – the view from 338 meters was spectacular and it was scary to stand on the tiny platform at the top. This photo should give you an indication about the experience: http://gardkarlsen.com/macau/Gard_Nikki_top_Macau_tower.JPG
Get in touch if you have any question.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 온라인 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june