My wife and I went to Macau in November last year and we spent a few days there before going to Vietnam. I have made a trip report and I hope that it can be of some help to other visitors to Macau. You can find the trip report here http://gardkarlsen.com/Macau_trip_report.htm and more photos here http://gardkarlsen.com/Macau_photos.htm
The most amazing experience on this visit was the climb to the top of the Macau Tower – the view from 338 meters was spectacular and it was scary to stand on the tiny platform at the top. This photo should give you an indication about the experience: http://gardkarlsen.com/macau/Gard_Nikki_top_Macau_tower.JPG
Get in touch if you have any question.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 8 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 9 Trip Report : China
- 10 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 11 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 12 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 13 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 14 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 22 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 24 Taiwan confusion..
- 25 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?