My wife and I went to Macau in November last year and we spent a few days there before going to Vietnam. I have made a trip report and I hope that it can be of some help to other visitors to Macau. You can find the trip report here http://gardkarlsen.com/Macau_trip_report.htm and more photos here http://gardkarlsen.com/Macau_photos.htm
The most amazing experience on this visit was the climb to the top of the Macau Tower – the view from 338 meters was spectacular and it was scary to stand on the tiny platform at the top. This photo should give you an indication about the experience: http://gardkarlsen.com/macau/Gard_Nikki_top_Macau_tower.JPG
Get in touch if you have any question.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 China in june-July
- 5 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 China in July
- 11 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 12 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 13 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 14 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 15 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed