My wife and I went to Macau in November last year and we spent a few days there before going to Vietnam. I have made a trip report and I hope that it can be of some help to other visitors to Macau. You can find the trip report here http://gardkarlsen.com/Macau_trip_report.htm and more photos here http://gardkarlsen.com/Macau_photos.htm
The most amazing experience on this visit was the climb to the top of the Macau Tower – the view from 338 meters was spectacular and it was scary to stand on the tiny platform at the top. This photo should give you an indication about the experience: http://gardkarlsen.com/macau/Gard_Nikki_top_Macau_tower.JPG
Get in touch if you have any question.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL@ GET App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Hong Kong
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 7 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 Terracotta Warriors
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 17 hiking japan sept
- 18 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 19 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 20 The best way to My Son
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report