I am in need of some advice. My boyfriend and I will be arriving in Hong Kong on Dec. 26th at around 7:20pm. Our flight to Manila, Philippines is on Dec 27th at 7:50am.
These 2 flights are not connected so my guess is that my baggage will not be transferred over to my next flight. Correct?
Also, is it a good idea to leave the airport? It is less than 12 hours. I am not sure how customs work and i don't know how check ins will work. But is it worth it to leave the airport??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel India solo
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 7 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/no2-force-fx/
- 8 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 9 North India Itinerary advice
- 10 Indonesia travel agent
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 Osaka, aquarium?
- 13 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 16 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 17 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 19 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 20 A beach of choice on Samui
- 21 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 22 Bangkok Taxis
- 23 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 24 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 25 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US