I am in need of some advice. My boyfriend and I will be arriving in Hong Kong on Dec. 26th at around 7:20pm. Our flight to Manila, Philippines is on Dec 27th at 7:50am.
These 2 flights are not connected so my guess is that my baggage will not be transferred over to my next flight. Correct?
Also, is it a good idea to leave the airport? It is less than 12 hours. I am not sure how customs work and i don't know how check ins will work. But is it worth it to leave the airport??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The truth about elephant tourism
- 2 The Indian money crunch.
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 5 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 8 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 9 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 10 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 11 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 12 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Kerala trip
- 14 E Visa for India?
- 15 1-2 months South East Asia
- 16 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 17 Help - India.
- 18 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 19 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 20 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 21 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 22 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 23 Side trips from Taipei
- 24 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 25 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka