I am in need of some advice. My boyfriend and I will be arriving in Hong Kong on Dec. 26th at around 7:20pm. Our flight to Manila, Philippines is on Dec 27th at 7:50am.
These 2 flights are not connected so my guess is that my baggage will not be transferred over to my next flight. Correct?
Also, is it a good idea to leave the airport? It is less than 12 hours. I am not sure how customs work and i don't know how check ins will work. But is it worth it to leave the airport??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 TECHNICAL SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 9 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 12 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 15 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 16 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 17 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 18 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 19 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 24 First Trip to Japan in August
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week