I will be traveling to Thailand in December and wanted to see if you can help me finish up my itinerary. I really only need help with 5 days- I will see Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Chang Mai, Pai, Chang Rai and will end up arriving to Phuket on Dec 28 at 1 AM. I will spend the nights of 28,29 (2 nights, 1 day) in Phuket and then will go to Ko Phangan nights of 30,31 (2 days, 2 nights) for the new years party. Unfortunately no flights so have to travel by land/sea.. My flight back will be from Phuket on Jan 27 at 3 AM.
Question is: what do you recommend to do Jan 1-Jan 7: 6 nights. The day of Jan 6h and half the night of the 7th I think I should spend in Phuket since this is where I am flying out of (unless some place in Krabi that is close enough is recommended instead). I definitely want to go to Phi Phi.. Otherwise considering doing all or some of Koh Samui, Koh Tao (I dont dive though), and Krabi- Railay/ Ao Nang.. Something to keep in mind- I want a day of nature exploration: forests, jungles, etc.
If someone can also suggest what to visit on top of the destination break up by date, that would be really amazing. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Change my Itinerary?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 11 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 12 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report