I will be traveling to Thailand in December and wanted to see if you can help me finish up my itinerary. I really only need help with 5 days- I will see Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Chang Mai, Pai, Chang Rai and will end up arriving to Phuket on Dec 28 at 1 AM. I will spend the nights of 28,29 (2 nights, 1 day) in Phuket and then will go to Ko Phangan nights of 30,31 (2 days, 2 nights) for the new years party. Unfortunately no flights so have to travel by land/sea.. My flight back will be from Phuket on Jan 27 at 3 AM.
Question is: what do you recommend to do Jan 1-Jan 7: 6 nights. The day of Jan 6h and half the night of the 7th I think I should spend in Phuket since this is where I am flying out of (unless some place in Krabi that is close enough is recommended instead). I definitely want to go to Phi Phi.. Otherwise considering doing all or some of Koh Samui, Koh Tao (I dont dive though), and Krabi- Railay/ Ao Nang.. Something to keep in mind- I want a day of nature exploration: forests, jungles, etc.
If someone can also suggest what to visit on top of the destination break up by date, that would be really amazing. Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 2 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 3 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 4 Takayama trail, Japan
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 15 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 16 Visa for India
- 17 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 Hútòng Walking
- 20 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 21 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 22 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 23 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 24 Please come back, colduphere!
- 25 Celebration of Life for Carol