I know it sounds silly anyone know where I can buy Asprin in BKK.
Been everywhere including Boots.
If anyone out there is coming from US perhaps I can buy from you.Cost plus your trouble.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What Not To Do When Thinking About Weight Loss
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/paravex/
- 3 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 6 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 10 Indonesia travel agent
- 11 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 12 A beach of choice on Samui
- 13 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 14 Bangkok Taxis
- 15 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 16 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 17 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 18 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 19 A month in central Asia
- 20 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 23 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 favorite activities in krabi area