If you take Fodors advice when driving in Macau (Hong Kong Guide edition 17, page 199) you'll have an exciting time. You can drive on the right side of the road if you wish, but everyone else will be on the left!
Asia's most exciting driving?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 5 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 6 Kyushu rail pass
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 Currency in South Korea
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Tipping in Japan
- 14 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 15 Places to visit in India in October
- 16 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 17 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 18 Driver in South India
- 19 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 23 Amphawa Floating Market
- 24 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 25 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan