We leave for Myanmar in a week and our travel agent has just sent me flight information for our trip from Bagan to Yangon. The carrier is Asian Wings Airways. Has anyone used this carrier? Any information about them would sure be appreciated. Thanks
Asian Wings Airways??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 3 Nancy Chandler maps
- 4 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 5 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 6 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 7 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 8 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 9 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 10 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 11 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 12 Help re. Visa.
- 13 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 14 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 15 Bangkok and Manila
- 16 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 17 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 18 16 days in Vietnam
- 19 Guide in Bagan?
- 20 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 21 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 22 Dentist
- 23 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 24 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 25 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014