Im planning a trip to europe and would like a stopover in Asia. There are a couple of options, (1)Hong-Kong, (2)Bangkok (3)Kuala Lumpur or (4) Singapore. Im only 19 and its my first time to Asia, so i want somewhere safe and fun. Mainly im visiting Asia for shopping ... Knock-off watches dvds wallets etc. So what do you all think? Any help would be greatly appreciated? Personally I thought Hong-Kong would be great however, I also must take into account that I only have 2-3 nights.
Tahnkyou in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오션릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - pts11.컴 ⊙●
- 2 오션릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - pts11.컴 ⊙●
- 3 신천지예시 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 4 예시게임 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 5 파라다이스신천지 ⊙●홈 피 - pts11.컴 ⊙●
- 6 오션파라다이스신천지 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 7 무료릴신천지 ⊙●홈 피 - pts11.컴 ⊙●
- 8 릴게임신천지 ◐☆주_소= pts11.컴 ◐☆
- 9 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 10 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 11 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 12 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 17 Kerala trip
- 18 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 19 E Visa for India?
- 20 1-2 months South East Asia
- 21 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 22 Help - India.
- 23 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 24 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 25 Halong Bay or Bagan?