Im planning a trip to europe and would like a stopover in Asia. There are a couple of options, (1)Hong-Kong, (2)Bangkok (3)Kuala Lumpur or (4) Singapore. Im only 19 and its my first time to Asia, so i want somewhere safe and fun. Mainly im visiting Asia for shopping ... Knock-off watches dvds wallets etc. So what do you all think? Any help would be greatly appreciated? Personally I thought Hong-Kong would be great however, I also must take into account that I only have 2-3 nights.
Tahnkyou in advance...
- 1 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 2 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 where to go in SE Asia
- 9 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 12 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 13 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 14 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 18 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 19 Sri Lanka
- 20 Suggestion for Bali
- 21 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 22 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 23 Hello, Vietnam
- 24 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 25 Kashmir or Nepal