Im planning a trip to europe and would like a stopover in Asia. There are a couple of options, (1)Hong-Kong, (2)Bangkok (3)Kuala Lumpur or (4) Singapore. Im only 19 and its my first time to Asia, so i want somewhere safe and fun. Mainly im visiting Asia for shopping ... Knock-off watches dvds wallets etc. So what do you all think? Any help would be greatly appreciated? Personally I thought Hong-Kong would be great however, I also must take into account that I only have 2-3 nights.
Tahnkyou in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 INTERNET Explorer Errors CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 2 Travel Video - Tajikistan (2017)
- 3 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 4 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 shanghai for 4 days
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 12 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 13 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 15 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 16 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 17 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 18 Something about... Malaysia
- 19 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 20 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 21 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 22 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 23 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 24 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 25 Japan Itinerary!