Im planning a trip to europe and would like a stopover in Asia. There are a couple of options, (1)Hong-Kong, (2)Bangkok (3)Kuala Lumpur or (4) Singapore. Im only 19 and its my first time to Asia, so i want somewhere safe and fun. Mainly im visiting Asia for shopping ... Knock-off watches dvds wallets etc. So what do you all think? Any help would be greatly appreciated? Personally I thought Hong-Kong would be great however, I also must take into account that I only have 2-3 nights.
Tahnkyou in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 Sri Lanka in December
- 4 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 5 New Thai Visa
- 6 january 31 in colombo
- 7 Serendipity Srilanka
- 8 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 9 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 Traffic and Police in India
- 12 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 13 New Years in Japan
- 14 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 15 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 3 weeks in Japan
- 18 A first time for everything in Japan
- 19 India Tour Companies
- 20 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 21 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 22 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 23 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 24 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 25 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought