Thank you in advance for all the help / comments! We are planning our first trip to Asia, with the intention to do as much as possible (without being crazy). What are your thoughts on the itinerary below -- is it too much? Is it doable? Are there any must sees in these cities?
Fly to Tokyo (3 days)
Train around Japan for few days (2 days)
Fly to Hong Kong / Macau (3 days)
Fly to one of Bangkok (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임 바다이야기 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 2 다빈치온라인게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 무료릴게임 ▼ 접속 :【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 5 Money Transfer Dubai
- 6 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 7 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 8 Off roading in Asia
- 9 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 10 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 11 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 12 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 13 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 21 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 22 How much Yen?
- 23 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 24 South Korea for Chuseok
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!