Thank you in advance for all the help / comments! We are planning our first trip to Asia, with the intention to do as much as possible (without being crazy). What are your thoughts on the itinerary below -- is it too much? Is it doable? Are there any must sees in these cities?
Fly to Tokyo (3 days)
Train around Japan for few days (2 days)
Fly to Hong Kong / Macau (3 days)
Fly to one of Bangkok (4 days)
Asia itinerary --- is it too much?
- 1 Udaipur, India
- 2 Train Fares in Japan
- 3 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 4 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 5 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 6 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 7 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 8 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 11 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 12 independent travel in India
- 13 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 14 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 15 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 16 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 17 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 18 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 19 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 20 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 21 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 22 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 23 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 24 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 25 Good guide for day in Jakarta?