Thank you in advance for all the help / comments! We are planning our first trip to Asia, with the intention to do as much as possible (without being crazy). What are your thoughts on the itinerary below -- is it too much? Is it doable? Are there any must sees in these cities?
Fly to Tokyo (3 days)
Train around Japan for few days (2 days)
Fly to Hong Kong / Macau (3 days)
Fly to one of Bangkok (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 4 Laos in the end of June
- 5 Japanese Alps
- 6 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 7 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 8 Hong Kong Trip planning
- 9 Malaria in Yangshuo/Guilin/Yunnan Province?
- 10 Japan: T-Mobile?
- 11 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 12 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 13 Tiger Temple
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 16 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 17 Driving in Japan
- 18 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 19 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 20 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 21 First time trip to Japan questions
- 22 Japan & WiFi
- 23 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 24 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 25 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP