Thank you in advance for all the help / comments! We are planning our first trip to Asia, with the intention to do as much as possible (without being crazy). What are your thoughts on the itinerary below -- is it too much? Is it doable? Are there any must sees in these cities?
Fly to Tokyo (3 days)
Train around Japan for few days (2 days)
Fly to Hong Kong / Macau (3 days)
Fly to one of Bangkok (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 bsbet〈ま｛ ＫＲ７７７.ＺＥ.ＡＭ ｝ま〉bsbet
- 2 에프에이컵〈ん｛ ＫＲ７７７.ＺＥ.ＡＭ ｝ん〉에프에이컵
- 3 Kerala trip
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 8 A great trip in India
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 12 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 13 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 14 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 15 Beijing tours
- 16 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 17 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 18 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 19 Takayama trail, Japan
- 20 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 21 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 22 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 23 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 24 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 25 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format