Thank you in advance for all the help / comments! We are planning our first trip to Asia, with the intention to do as much as possible (without being crazy). What are your thoughts on the itinerary below -- is it too much? Is it doable? Are there any must sees in these cities?
Fly to Tokyo (3 days)
Train around Japan for few days (2 days)
Fly to Hong Kong / Macau (3 days)
Fly to one of Bangkok (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 A great trip in India
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 7 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 8 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 14 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 15 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 16 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 17 Hanoi Hotel
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 19 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 20 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 21 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 22 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 23 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 24 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 25 Earthquake in Myanmar