Thank you in advance for all the help / comments! We are planning our first trip to Asia, with the intention to do as much as possible (without being crazy). What are your thoughts on the itinerary below -- is it too much? Is it doable? Are there any must sees in these cities?
Fly to Tokyo (3 days)
Train around Japan for few days (2 days)
Fly to Hong Kong / Macau (3 days)
Fly to one of Bangkok (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 Mandalay questions
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 6 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 7 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 9 50th Anniversary trip
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 12 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 13 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 14 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 15 Help - India take 2
- 16 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 17 CNX late arrival?
- 18 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 19 best singapore hotel
- 20 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 21 is this a good travel plan?
- 22 currency conversion
- 23 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 24 The truth about elephant tourism
- 25 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary