Thank you in advance for all the help / comments! We are planning our first trip to Asia, with the intention to do as much as possible (without being crazy). What are your thoughts on the itinerary below -- is it too much? Is it doable? Are there any must sees in these cities?
Fly to Tokyo (3 days)
Train around Japan for few days (2 days)
Fly to Hong Kong / Macau (3 days)
Fly to one of Bangkok (4 days)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 2 K2 Base Camp Trek; Wondrous Experience!
- 3 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 4 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 Thailand Guides
- 7 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 8 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 9 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 10 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 11 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 12 Phuket Beaches
- 13 India itinerary critique please
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 16 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 17 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 20 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 21 Vientiane and ??
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 24 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 25 Himachal Pradesh