Thank you in advance for all the help / comments! We are planning our first trip to Asia, with the intention to do as much as possible (without being crazy). What are your thoughts on the itinerary below -- is it too much? Is it doable? Are there any must sees in these cities?
Fly to Tokyo (3 days)
Train around Japan for few days (2 days)
Fly to Hong Kong / Macau (3 days)
Fly to one of Bangkok (4 days)
Asia itinerary --- is it too much?
- 1 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 2 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 3 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 9 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 14 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 15 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 16 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 17 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 18 Indian Visa
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 23 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 24 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint