I will be travelling to Shanghai the second week of October 2011 and the first week of October 2011 is when I can actually do personal travel. I was thinking of travel to one of the following: Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand (or I am looking for suggestions in the area).
Looking at the weather it looks like (in general) October is still rainy season. Can anyone give me feedback about the mentioned countries and weather in beginning of October. Or can recommend a good country to visit in the area in October?
Asia in early October
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 3 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 6 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 7 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 9 Beach selection in Thailand
- 10 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 India - 2 Days only
- 13 Burma river cruise
- 14 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 15 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 16 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 17 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 18 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 My trip report from the Philippines
- 21 China with Collette Tours
- 22 Exploring Thailand
- 23 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company