I will be travelling to Shanghai the second week of October 2011 and the first week of October 2011 is when I can actually do personal travel. I was thinking of travel to one of the following: Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand (or I am looking for suggestions in the area).
Looking at the weather it looks like (in general) October is still rainy season. Can anyone give me feedback about the mentioned countries and weather in beginning of October. Or can recommend a good country to visit in the area in October?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다빈치릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●
- 2 신천지예시 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 3 예시게임 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●
- 4 오션파라다이스신천지 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 5 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 "necessities" for India
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 14 days in Myanmar
- 12 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 13 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 14 50th Anniversary trip
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 18 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 19 Short trip to Myanmar
- 20 ATMs in Japan
- 21 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 22 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 23 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Gang rape in India. Again.