I will be travelling to Shanghai the second week of October 2011 and the first week of October 2011 is when I can actually do personal travel. I was thinking of travel to one of the following: Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand (or I am looking for suggestions in the area).
Looking at the weather it looks like (in general) October is still rainy season. Can anyone give me feedback about the mentioned countries and weather in beginning of October. Or can recommend a good country to visit in the area in October?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer