I will be travelling to Shanghai the second week of October 2011 and the first week of October 2011 is when I can actually do personal travel. I was thinking of travel to one of the following: Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand (or I am looking for suggestions in the area).
Looking at the weather it looks like (in general) October is still rainy season. Can anyone give me feedback about the mentioned countries and weather in beginning of October. Or can recommend a good country to visit in the area in October?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 2 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 3 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 4 Blooming chart in Japan
- 5 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 6 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 7 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 8 4.5 days in Singapore
- 9 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 10 Italy from an Asian base
- 11 Bus service in Nepal
- 12 Travel to India in May?
- 13 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 14 9 days in Bali
- 15 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 16 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 17 Advice for a newbie!
- 18 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 19 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 20 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 21 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 22 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 23 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 24 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 25 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses