Has anyone stayed at this property? I am thinking of booking it for 2 nights and what like to know what activities we can plan on in this area. We would like to do a tea plantation tour and possibly biking or hiking (does this property have bikes available). Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
Ashburham-Mahatenne Estate and Elkaduwa, Activities, Excursions?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Anyone in Bangkok
- 4 Travel Insurance
- 5 South East Asia
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 8 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 9 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 10 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 11 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 12 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 13 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 1 week Philippines
- 18 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 19 Japan: best time to go?
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 22 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 23 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 24 SALAY from BAGAN
- 25 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT