I am attending a summer school in Hong Kong for a month. I got a student visum for the month, but have a ticket that arrives a day and a half earlier. Is this going to be a huge problem? As a Dutch national, I can enter the country as a visitor for three months, but I need the right visum for university attendance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go to Sapa, Vietnam
- 2 India visa for new passport
- 3 THINGS TO DO IN HANOI OLD QUARTER IN ONE DAY
- 4 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 5 Aptitude preparation
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 8 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 11 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Serendipity Srilanka
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 New Thai Visa
- 16 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 New Years in Japan
- 19 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki