I am attending a summer school in Hong Kong for a month. I got a student visum for the month, but have a ticket that arrives a day and a half earlier. Is this going to be a huge problem? As a Dutch national, I can enter the country as a visitor for three months, but I need the right visum for university attendance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 4 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Kerala trip
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 E Visa for India?
- 10 1-2 months South East Asia
- 11 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 12 Help - India.
- 13 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 16 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 17 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 18 Side trips from Taipei
- 19 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 20 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 21 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 22 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 23 Thailand Advice Please
- 24 The Indian money crunch.
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014