I am attending a summer school in Hong Kong for a month. I got a student visum for the month, but have a ticket that arrives a day and a half earlier. Is this going to be a huge problem? As a Dutch national, I can enter the country as a visitor for three months, but I need the right visum for university attendance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 China in june-July
- 11 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 14 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 China in July
- 17 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 18 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Being customs
- 25 Itinerary feedback please