I was wondering if anyone could help me determine the best places to visit in SE Asia. My husband and I are taking our 2 kids (9 and 11) around the world for 8 months. We are going to be visiting Australia, New Zealand before we arrive in Vietnam.
We are looking to spend 7- 10 days in Vietnam, 7 - 10 days in Cambodia, and 7 - 10 Thailand.
Any suggestions?? We are looking for places to stay as well.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 3 myanmar
- 4 Tips in Myanmar
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 8 A beach of choice on Samui
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 11 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Travel India solo
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 16 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 17 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 18 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 19 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 21 Osaka, aquarium?
- 22 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 23 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 24 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 25 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors