I was wondering if anyone could help me determine the best places to visit in SE Asia. My husband and I are taking our 2 kids (9 and 11) around the world for 8 months. We are going to be visiting Australia, New Zealand before we arrive in Vietnam.
We are looking to spend 7- 10 days in Vietnam, 7 - 10 days in Cambodia, and 7 - 10 Thailand.
Any suggestions?? We are looking for places to stay as well.
around the world travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 3 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 4 Missing Air Asia flight
- 5 Hanoi driver wanted
- 6 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 7 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 8 5 nights in Japan.
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 2nd location on the beach
- 13 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 14 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 15 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 16 Thailand - Food recos
- 17 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 18 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 19 Laos for the backpacker
- 20 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 21 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 22 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 23 Thailand Hotel
- 24 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 25 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia