I was wondering if anyone could help me determine the best places to visit in SE Asia. My husband and I are taking our 2 kids (9 and 11) around the world for 8 months. We are going to be visiting Australia, New Zealand before we arrive in Vietnam.
We are looking to spend 7- 10 days in Vietnam, 7 - 10 days in Cambodia, and 7 - 10 Thailand.
Any suggestions?? We are looking for places to stay as well.
around the world travel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 2 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 3 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 6 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 7 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 8 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 9 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 10 Malaysian honeymoon
- 11 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 12 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 13 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 16 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 17 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 18 India - 2 Days only
- 19 China with Collette Tours
- 20 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 22 Beach selection in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 24 Burma river cruise
- 25 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.