I was wondering if anyone could help me determine the best places to visit in SE Asia. My husband and I are taking our 2 kids (9 and 11) around the world for 8 months. We are going to be visiting Australia, New Zealand before we arrive in Vietnam.
We are looking to spend 7- 10 days in Vietnam, 7 - 10 days in Cambodia, and 7 - 10 Thailand.
Any suggestions?? We are looking for places to stay as well.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hanoi eats
- 2 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 3 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 4 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 5 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 6 My First India Trip
- 7 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 8 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 9 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 10 Kyushu in late September
- 11 Castle & King tour questions
- 12 5 days Japan
- 13 Bicycle riding required?
- 14 A train ride through Java
- 15 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 16 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 17 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 18 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 19 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 20 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 21 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 22 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 23 JAPANiCAN.com
- 24 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 25 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning