I was wondering if anyone could help me determine the best places to visit in SE Asia. My husband and I are taking our 2 kids (9 and 11) around the world for 8 months. We are going to be visiting Australia, New Zealand before we arrive in Vietnam.
We are looking to spend 7- 10 days in Vietnam, 7 - 10 days in Cambodia, and 7 - 10 Thailand.
Any suggestions?? We are looking for places to stay as well.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 ROADRUNNER @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 3 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 4 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 5 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 6 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 7 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 8 Sri Lanka in December
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 11 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 13 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 14 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 15 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 16 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 17 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 18 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 19 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Hong Kong
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 24 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 25 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report