I was wondering if anyone could help me determine the best places to visit in SE Asia. My husband and I are taking our 2 kids (9 and 11) around the world for 8 months. We are going to be visiting Australia, New Zealand before we arrive in Vietnam.
We are looking to spend 7- 10 days in Vietnam, 7 - 10 days in Cambodia, and 7 - 10 Thailand.
Any suggestions?? We are looking for places to stay as well.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Traffic and Police in India
- 2 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 New Thai Visa
- 6 New Years in Japan
- 7 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 8 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 9 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 10 3 weeks in Japan
- 11 A first time for everything in Japan
- 12 India Tour Companies
- 13 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 14 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 17 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 18 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 19 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 20 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 21 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 22 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 23 Vietnam Dong
- 24 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 25 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle