Looking at hotels in Bali, I am noticing the prices on some hotels are at least $50/night less if I book through an online service rather than directly through the hotel website. I am also reading that one doesn't want to be on the ground floor of some of these hotels; that the higher level floors have better views, more of a breeze and fewer mosquitos. Am I more likely to get rooms at the lower levels by booking through agoda, priceline or booking.com? Also is there a way to contact the hotel directly with my room request if I have booked through a discount online service? The difference is over $50/night for what appears to be the same room.... Anyone have experience with this?
Are Rooms as Good Booking Through an Online Discount Service?
- 1 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 6 water delivery and water dispenser
- 7 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 10 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 11 Udaipur, India
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 16 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 17 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 20 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 21 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 22 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 23 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 24 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India