Looking at hotels in Bali, I am noticing the prices on some hotels are at least $50/night less if I book through an online service rather than directly through the hotel website. I am also reading that one doesn't want to be on the ground floor of some of these hotels; that the higher level floors have better views, more of a breeze and fewer mosquitos. Am I more likely to get rooms at the lower levels by booking through agoda, priceline or booking.com? Also is there a way to contact the hotel directly with my room request if I have booked through a discount online service? The difference is over $50/night for what appears to be the same room.... Anyone have experience with this?
Are Rooms as Good Booking Through an Online Discount Service?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 2 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 3 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 4 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 5 General question
- 6 Japan Itinerary for May
- 7 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 8 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 9 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 10 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 11 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 12 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 13 South Korea 5 days
- 14 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 15 Thai island escape
- 16 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 17 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 20 Phuket Hotel
- 21 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 24 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)