Looking at hotels in Bali, I am noticing the prices on some hotels are at least $50/night less if I book through an online service rather than directly through the hotel website. I am also reading that one doesn't want to be on the ground floor of some of these hotels; that the higher level floors have better views, more of a breeze and fewer mosquitos. Am I more likely to get rooms at the lower levels by booking through agoda, priceline or booking.com? Also is there a way to contact the hotel directly with my room request if I have booked through a discount online service? The difference is over $50/night for what appears to be the same room.... Anyone have experience with this?
Are Rooms as Good Booking Through an Online Discount Service?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 2 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 3 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 6 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 7 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 3 days in Teheran
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 12 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 13 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 16 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 17 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 18 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 19 Favorite travel apps?
- 20 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 21 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 22 Foreign currency
- 23 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 24 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 25 Honeymoon In sept