Looking at hotels in Bali, I am noticing the prices on some hotels are at least $50/night less if I book through an online service rather than directly through the hotel website. I am also reading that one doesn't want to be on the ground floor of some of these hotels; that the higher level floors have better views, more of a breeze and fewer mosquitos. Am I more likely to get rooms at the lower levels by booking through agoda, priceline or booking.com? Also is there a way to contact the hotel directly with my room request if I have booked through a discount online service? The difference is over $50/night for what appears to be the same room.... Anyone have experience with this?
Are Rooms as Good Booking Through an Online Discount Service?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 4 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 9 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 10 Anyone in Bangkok
- 11 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 12 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 15 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 16 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 17 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 18 Travel Insurance
- 19 South East Asia
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 22 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 23 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Destinations near Hat Yai?