Looking at hotels in Bali, I am noticing the prices on some hotels are at least $50/night less if I book through an online service rather than directly through the hotel website. I am also reading that one doesn't want to be on the ground floor of some of these hotels; that the higher level floors have better views, more of a breeze and fewer mosquitos. Am I more likely to get rooms at the lower levels by booking through agoda, priceline or booking.com? Also is there a way to contact the hotel directly with my room request if I have booked through a discount online service? The difference is over $50/night for what appears to be the same room.... Anyone have experience with this?
Are Rooms as Good Booking Through an Online Discount Service?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 2 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 3 Top Asian Bariatric Center
- 4 India with 4 kids
- 5 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 6 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 11 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 12 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 13 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 14 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 15 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 16 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 17 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 18 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 19 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 20 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 21 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 22 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 23 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 24 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 25 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help