In Europe it's pretty easy to decide where you want to go, as you go along -- jump on a train, get there and tourist counter helps you find lodging, and you're done.
In US you can do that, but the flights are going to cost you an arm and a leg (unless...)
What about Asia please? I don't KNOW where I want to go. If I spend two night in HK (just for the rhythm) then fly to BKK with reservations, can I decide from there? Or are airfares and lack of hotels going to truly mess me up?
What about India?
(Yes, I know I will have to get visas ahead of time...)
I am taking a month off, and pretty much need to leave by the second week in March. I'm usually a total "planner" but that's sort of the point of this trip -- to do and go where I feel like it at the time. OTOH I'm a generation or two too old to be doing the backpacking/hostel thing -- budget hotels without bugs are fine, but I do want hot water and A/C...
Any and all thoughts appreciated. I apologize if this thread already has been done, but I did do some searching without finding any threads on point.
Many, many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotmail Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer