What I am reading today maybe overblown or not as to violence by the closing of the US Embassey's in Jakarta, Bali, Surbayana, Medan and a few Consoletes. Is it accurate ? Also have these demonstrations and or violance spreard to the Suliwisi region and Ambon, Sorong?
Are Anti-American Demonstrations affecting travel to Bali, Yogjakarta.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo female in Sri Lanka?
- 2 Indonesian visa update
- 3 Takayama vs. Matsumoto
- 4 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 5 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 6 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 7 Phuket
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 11 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 12 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 13 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 14 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 15 Japan and China for 16 days
- 16 Exploring Thailand
- 17 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 18 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 19 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 20 Japan in December
- 21 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 24 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 25 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary