What I am reading today maybe overblown or not as to violence by the closing of the US Embassey's in Jakarta, Bali, Surbayana, Medan and a few Consoletes. Is it accurate ? Also have these demonstrations and or violance spreard to the Suliwisi region and Ambon, Sorong?
Are Anti-American Demonstrations affecting travel to Bali, Yogjakarta.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysian honeymoon
- 2 Beach selection in Thailand
- 3 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 6 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 7 Burma river cruise
- 8 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 9 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 10 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 11 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 12 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 13 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 My trip report from the Philippines
- 17 China with Collette Tours
- 18 Exploring Thailand
- 19 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 20 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 22 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 23 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 24 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 25 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!